Brownlee

Problem is , them mfs suck worse than us . How tf he using us as a springboard for worse offers lmao
Its bad when u see players thinking that fsu has a better future then us....we have nothing to sell if kids think MR gets fired in a year or two.

Advertisement
FSU getting late offers out for DB's as GA and Bama going after a couple their commits.
But see, when we offer a local kid late, we disrespected him and there's gonna be **** to pay and we're gonna alienate his school. I'm not even talking about a late Bama offer. When Shîtshow Willie at F$U offers a local kid in November... he's blessed to receive an offer from his dream school. No repercussions...no complaints.

This has been raised a million times here and it's really an unbelievable phenomenon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When this kid signs with us and is making plays next year this will be a fun thread to remember. Yeah the whole dream school **** is fvcked but ain’t no CC kid leaving UM for FSU, especially given the state they’re in. Everyone relax.

I don't if it's a really smart idea to going up against of our WR corp on National TV for 3/4 years. Just take that *** whooping on GreenTree when when they are your teammates and it doesn't actually hurt your draft stock.

What team are you watching? Defenses are salavating to play our offense.

Advertisement
And they are? Is that you WILLLLLLIE?
Nope... More Mullet than Willie. He's a gaytor troll who needs to stop saying "we" like he's one of us. Somehow he gets some upvotes here and there from unknowing enablers and he stays emboldened to keep troll porsting.

Its bad when u see players thinking that fsu has a better future then us....we have nothing to sell if kids think MR gets fired in a year or two.

D ,, you got to cheer up man, when we playing in playoffs two years from now kids going to be lining up to play for Canes.

lHVosti_d.jpg

Advertisement
But see, when we offer a local kid late, we disrespected him and there's gonna be **** to pay and we're gonna alienate his school. I'm not even talking about a late Bama offer. When Shîtshow Willie at F$U offers a local kid in November... he's blessed to receive an offer from his dream school. No repercussions...no complaints.

This has been raised a million times here and it's really an unbelievable phenomenon.
Again branch out the recruiting plan to kids like blisset

Yea bama with the late offers kills me every year it still surprise me that these kids wait a WHOLE year maybe two just to get a bama offer at the deadline and they jump on it smh

Advertisement
Back