Brooks announcing at 1

Advertisement
Well Keith is saying he is going to shock the world tonight with his pick.... In everyones eyes we have been left out of the top 2 a couple of weeks ago when it seemed he was down to FSU and USC.... Brooks might be in a holding pattern until Keef tells the staff what he is going to do....

Well Keith is saying he is going to shock the world tonight with his pick.... In everyones eyes we have been left out of the top 2 a couple of weeks ago when it seemed he was down to FSU and USC.... Brooks might be in a holding pattern until Keef tells the staff what he is going to do....

A holding pattern?

At this point his camp needs to unleash their most barbarous and unrestrained guerilla tactics and call an all-out blitzkrieg of meatumental, Kraft Miracle Whiplash proportions and take this bull by the horns and pull the trigger until it goes click. That's what I think.

Advertisement

A holding pattern?

At this point his camp needs to unleash their most barbarous and unrestrained guerilla tactics and call an all-out blitzkrieg of meatumental, Kraft Miracle Whiplash proportions and take this bull by the horns and pull the trigger until it goes click. That's what I think.

Exactly, they should be circulating the TB2Miami flyers by now

Advertisement
1 of two things are going on here. Either we are waiting to offer him, based on what Bostwick and Bryant do, or we told him to announce tommorow, so we can get some Buzz and Golden doesnt look like a fool on ESPN when we dont get most of the guys we wanted.

Brooks said he will privately choose out of Kansas State, Baylor and Miami at Navarro around noon CT. All three schools are on a level playing field, he said, but one may have the inside track.

Brooks, however, isn’t telling which one -- at least not publicly.

Brooks said he will privately choose out of Kansas State, Baylor and Miami at Navarro around noon CT. All three schools are on a level playing field, he said, but one may have the inside track.

Brooks, however, isn’t telling which one -- at least not publicly.

Just poorly written. He is expected to announce a decision publicly today. You bolded "publicly". That was in reference to not telling anyone who has the inside track.

Advertisement
1 of two things are going on here. Either we are waiting to offer him, based on what Bostwick and Bryant do, or we told him to announce tommorow, so we can get some Buzz and Golden doesnt look like a fool on ESPN when we dont get most of the guys we wanted.

I think we're waiting to see what others do. There isn't any buzz from getting a Terrell Brooks commitment (no offense intended).

I think we're waiting to see what others do. There isn't any buzz from getting a Terrell Brooks commitment (no offense intended).

Meh, maybe. I agree its not the buzz of a big time Blue Chipper, but its better than getting ZIPPO.... on NSD. At least we can say the kid is a 2nd Team JUCO AA, its at least something to announce.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back