Brooks announcing at 1

Advertisement
Zero sacks last year. Mark it zero dude.

Vince Wilfork had 0 sacks in 2009 and a whopping 16 for his 9 year career. He sucks too.

Vince Wilfork makes up for his lack of pass rushing productivity by only being probably the best run stopping DT of the last decade. Let's hope Brooks can be half as good as Vince was if he decides to sigh here.

Advertisement
If he signs here he will be in the rotation NEXT year. Im not sure why anybody here would turn away a DT capable of contributing.

Advertisement
and we still have nothing yet. love the waiting game! Can it be Thursday already!

Advertisement
Brooks said he will privately choose out of Kansas State, Baylor and Miami at Navarro around noon CT. All three schools are on a level playing field, he said, but one may have the inside track.

Brooks, however, isn’t telling which one -- at least not publicly.

“I have a pretty good idea, but I want to get a few things cleared up before that happens,” said Brooks, a 6-foot-4, 300-pound tackle originally from Duncanville, Texas. “I’ve pretty much come down to the nitty-gritty, and me and my family have been talking about everything. [Tuesday] morning, I’m making my decision where I’ll be signing.”

A spring graduate, Brooks helped Navarro win a Southwest Junior College Football Conference championship in 2012, the team’s third consecutive conference title. Brooks also helped Navarro win back-to-back C.H.A.M.P.S. Heart of Texas Bowl titles and finish the 2012 season ranked No. 4 in the final NJCAA poll.

Advertisement
Brooks said he will privately choose out of Kansas State, Baylor and Miami at Navarro around noon CT. All three schools are on a level playing field, he said, but one may have the inside track.

Brooks, however, isn’t telling which one -- at least not publicly.

So now this thread has just become totally irrelevant

**** this I'm done with recruiting

I thought it was stupid the past few years but this year is beyond ridiculous

All these stupid kids can kiss my grits I got better **** to do with my time

Advertisement
Back