Brooks announcing at 1

Advertisement
The thing to like about Brooks is he can play right away, and think he has 3 years. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I red he will be a redshirt sophmore.

Ferman says the we have a 96% shot at him. We laugh at Ferman but he was the only one calling Collins to Ark/

Advertisement
i don't think he was ever coming here, so, if there is a meltdown, this board is the worst.

Brooks is one of these light-skinded guys that just looks like he belongs in the Big XII.

Right on, Cane4life. If we can somehow pull off getting the REAL Killer B's (Bostwick/Bryant/Brooks) there shouldn't be one complaint about losing Collins. That would really make up for it. (Disclaimer: I personally do not think we are getting any of the B's. I will happily beg your pardon if we get one!)

Advertisement
Ferman says the we have a 96% shot at him. We laugh at Ferman but he was the only one calling Collins to Ark/

Completely idiotic statement. Every "expert" in recruiting is basically guessing when it comes down to these kids that wait til the last couple days before signing day to committ. Nobody, "knew" where AC was going except him and his coach.

That is BULLSH*T. Ferman was ALL OVER THE MAP on Collins. First he was,then he wasnt, then it was 50/50. He didnt call Collins to Arkansas until about 45 minutes before he announced it. Ferman changed his position about 15 times on Collins in the last 48 hours, and then zapped all his prior predictions so he can claim he never thought the kid was comingh here. Guy is a total clown. I can deal with guys being wrong, or getting bad info... but when you just flat out pretend that you knew something all along, when you have been saying just the opposite, it makes you look like an @ssclown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back