Brooks announcing at 1

Brooks said he will privately choose out of Kansas State, Baylor and Miami at Navarro around noon CT. All three schools are on a level playing field, he said, but one may have the inside track.

Brooks, however, isn’t telling which one -- at least not publicly.

So he couldn't just say he isn't announcing until NSD?

Advertisement
I am proud to announce that I will be having a semi-pubic decision that will be kept private. But now all of you know that I have decided.

Brooks said he will privately choose out of Kansas State, Baylor and Miami at Navarro around noon CT. All three schools are on a level playing field, he said, but one may have the inside track.

You know, these kids will go to the ends of the earth for that pot of gold called "ATTENTION".

You know, these kids will go to the ends of the earth for that pot of gold called "ATTENTION".

That and he got out of class.

Advertisement
Pretty sure it was "supposed" to go public today because his school won't be holding any type of special ceremony.

Is this the same guy who brought his family to the OV and has his wife/gf play volleyball for the U ???

Advertisement
He decided that he wanted to announce at 1pm CT that he made a decision, and then announced he will announce his decision tomorrow. Does dude have to sign a waiver in triplicate before he rushes the passer?

Advertisement
The longer he takes the better.....not because I don't want him neccessarily, but because it could mean he's waiting to see if he has an offer.

Advertisement
Remember the lowest-evolutionary-rung "undecided" voters for the presidential election who supposedly couldn't make up their minds despite $2 billion dollars of nonstop advertising for 27 months? Looks like the Canes are recruiting almost all of them this cycle.

Advertisement
Back