Brooklyndee and dmoney

Advertisement
The freshmens are unknowns, but it's clear as day that Rosier behind this OL isn't beating Clemson. End of story.

If we had our top 3 options on offense vs Wisconsin we wouldn’t have lost to them. **** if the officiating wasn’t as bad as it was we wouldn’t have lost. Remind you it was only a 10 point loss and it close in the 3rd quarter and we had momentum when that db slingshotted himself for an int while we were in the redzone

Yeah, but I can't get that 2nd qtr vs. Wisky out of my head.

It started with the INT by the DE.
For the quarter...
Offense: 3 possesions, each negative yards. 7 plays total- minus 8 yards.
(2 sacks, a dropped pass, and a penalty).
Defense: 3 possesions, 24 plays, gave up 156 yards, 3 TD's.

Time for a drink.

Rosier sucks, end of discussion. Start one of the freshman, or this season will end up being a complete waste. At least if the freshman start and we lose a game or two that we shouldn't, we will be building a good foundation for next year. With Rosier, it's just a waste. Go look at all our big games last year, and tell me Rosier was even average...You'll be lying.
You are such a selfish *****. There are people on our team that this is the last season they'll ever play this game. We have guys who have waited for years to get a shot and this is their last chance.

You don't waste a **** thing. You play the best players you have. You don't risk losing games to get game experience for someone who hasn't earned their time in practice.

What kind of message are you sending to players?

This is the dumbest take...

Advertisement
You are such a selfish *****. There are people on our team that this is the last season they'll ever play this game. We have guys who have waited for years to get a shot and this is their last chance.

You don't waste a **** thing. You play the best players you have. You don't risk losing games to get game experience for someone who hasn't earned their time in practice.

What kind of message are you sending to players?

This is the dumbest take...
I'm not saying to play one of the freshman SOLELY because it'll set us up well for next year you ******* dumbass.

I'm saying 1. ROSIER SUCKS and we have no ******* chance of beating Clemson with him. and 2. Going with one of the freshman will also have the benefit of setting us up for next year.

Comprende? Are you the same dude that was arguing with me months ago when I was showing Rosiers stats and PROVING how ******* *** he was?

I'm not saying to play one of the freshman SOLELY because it'll set us up well for next year you ******* dumbass.

I'm saying 1. ROSIER SUCKS and we have no ******* chance of beating Clemson with him. and 2. Going with one of the freshman will also have the benefit of setting us up for next year.

Comprende? Are you the same dude that was arguing with me months ago when I was showing Rosiers stats and PROVING how ******* *** he was?
We have no chance of beating Clemson with a QB that can't even beat out Rosier in practice. This idea that you can just throw someone out there in live action, and they're going to be miles better than they have ever shown in scripted practice is just as dumb as risking losing a few games for experience.

Not all experience is good experience. Lots of kids crumble and never fully recover. Lots of kids go out there and get themselves or other people hurt because they call the wrong protections or leading receivers into traffic.

The starting QB needs to be the guy that can beat out the other guys and win the job in camp. If that's Rosier, and you want to go ahead and write the season off as a failure, good riddance to you. You will not be missed.

We have no chance of beating Clemson with a QB that can't even beat out Rosier in practice. This idea that you can just throw someone out there in live action, and they're going to be miles better than they have ever shown in scripted practice is just as dumb as risking losing a few games for experience.

Not all experience is good experience. Lots of kids crumble and never fully recover. Lots of kids go out there and get themselves or other people hurt because they call the wrong protections or leading receivers into traffic.

The starting QB needs to be the guy that can beat out the other guys and win the job in camp. If that's Rosier, and you want to go ahead and write the season off as a failure, good riddance to you. You will not be missed.

There are a lot of games and a lot of practice between now and the ACCCG for the freshmens to improve enough to earn starts.

Advertisement
There are a lot of games and a lot of practice between now and the ACCCG for the freshmens to improve enough to earn starts.
I'm not opposed to anyone earning the job. I am completely opposed to handing it to someone who has not yet earned anything simply on the perception of potential.

I'm not opposed to anyone earning the job. I am completely opposed to handing it to someone who has not yet earned anything simply on the perception of potential.
You're opposed to handing someone the job who hasn't earned it, but thats not what the **** I'm saying to do. In fact, that IS what you are saying to do.

In case you haven't payed any **** attention to the last season or these summer practices/spring game, Rosier has NOT done better than the freshman. He's only starting because he's a redshirt senior. He literally SHOWED last year that he is not good. Just objectively grade his performance in each game last season! He also got ******* benched twice last year. SO, why aren't you opposed to handing someone the job who has PROVEN they suck, and is ONLY starting because they are older? That seems like something that is more worthy of opposing.

You're opposed to handing someone the job who hasn't earned it, but thats not what the **** I'm saying to do. In fact, that IS what you are saying to do.

In case you haven't payed any **** attention to the last season or these summer practices/spring game, Rosier has NOT done better than the freshman. He's only starting because he's a redshirt senior. He literally SHOWED last year that he is not good. Just objectively grade his performance in each game last season! He also got ******* benched twice last year. SO, why aren't you opposed to handing someone the job who has PROVEN they suck, and is ONLY starting because they are older? That seems like something that is more worthy of opposing.

This it YOUR opinion of why he remains the starter, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the competition or the fact that Jarron Williams was promptly back to 4th team 7v7 reps once Weldon got back.

Mark Richt said plain as day that Malik Rosier is the starter. He is the only QB that knows what he's doing, knows how to execute the offense, knows his protections and checks, and can consistently get the team into the right play and execute. The only thing he has refused to do, which is all any of the anti-Rosier guys are clinging on to, is unequivocally rule out everybody else before fall camp.

Advertisement
Back