Briscoe UPDATE--- SOLID CANE

Advertisement
Thanks for clearing up the DBC thing I felt like smalls in the Sandlot . Who is Babey Ruth ? lol

He Is lurking gentlemen hide your kids and hide Yo wife Papa Cane is watching your every move . ugh and papa thanks for the shout out to your 4k followers or should I thank a.k.a (Eagle eye) he is watching your every move but you don't see him LOL

Advertisement
Sorry what is DBC need to learn this board talk

DBC is a poster on another site. It is unsure if he is alive or if his ghost haunts these sites......there are rumors he got swine flu, was attacked by a bear, and possibly is up for the Rutgers head coaching job. He stalks young teenage boys and their families and also has been rumored he is a dead beat dad and that he is an escaped, un-medicated mental patient with "inside" recruiting info. He disputes his name and his true identity is unknown..

Hope this helps put things in perspective. If you should encounter this person...run!!!

Advertisement
I hope it does not.....but u gotta admit DBC is a major disturbed individual...cant do anything else but laught....with that said..I hope he stays out. from wgat I have seen..the mods on this site do a very very good job.

much props and have truly enjoyed my time thus far

Sorry what is DBC need to learn this board talk

DBC is a poster on another site. It is unsure if he is alive or if his ghost haunts these sites......there are rumors he got swine flu, was attacked by a bear, and possibly is up for the Rutgers head coaching job. He stalks young teenage boys and their families and also has been rumored he is a dead beat dad and that he is an escaped, un-medicated mental patient with "inside" recruiting info. He disputes his name and his true identity is unknown..

Hope this helps put things in perspective. If you should encounter this person...run!!!
:ibisroflmao: my god

Nahh actually i had done that because before i ever even got on the boards i first had that twitter and i didint check the boards so i was a cane message board nube so... i didint know about papa's questionable REP on the multiple cane message boards.so i had known him through @ him on twitter multiple times for recruiting questions.and he would reply so i thought he was a pretty solid guy at least to me. I am not This magical online legend or papa cane's snitch i just found it hilarious myself for you guys to warn me about him being on here and then he tweeting my name with a wink so it was just an EAGLE EYE feel to this situtatio.I HOPE THIS WILL CLEAR UP MY SPECULATION

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back