Briscoe UPDATE--- SOLID CANE

TheUnuffSAID

GreenTree All-American
was reading on another site someone who knows Briscoe personally and talked to his dad said. Briscoe will no longer visit TENN this week and is shutting down recruiting said the pressure was getting to him and he just wanted to stick with a final decision. The []_[]

Advertisement
Its a poster on another site who is family members with briscoe and he just put it up as a comment it isnt a story yet unless i would have definitely linked the story. Sorry

Advertisement
This board sucks, cant show gifs!

alwaysunny-mmm.gif

lifetime 2 week ban if a story regarding this information isn't released within 24 hours

Ok we will see then i was just trying to pass along some information from someone who seems to be close to the kid and story personally and will from now on out always have the LINKS to back it up.

Advertisement
lifetime 2 week ban if a story regarding this information isn't released within 24 hours

Ok we will see then i was just trying to pass along some information from someone who seems to be close to the kid and story personally and will from now on out always have the LINKS to back it up.
loL pay them no mind. People are just jaded by all the *insider* info Like how Gruden to UM is a done deal

http://files.sharenator.com/****_yeah_Not_the_sexy_post_Id_promised_but-s400x317-164482-410.jpg

Advertisement

loL pay them no mind. People are just jaded by all the *insider* info Like how Gruden to UM is a done deal

A link would have been nice, though....people tend to make up **** about recruiting.

its all good bruh mirv just messing with you. Thanks for the info.

Advertisement

Thanks as i guess you see New to te Site but i dont blame them have had my heart broken by so called insider stories that turn out false myself.

its all good bruh mirv just messing with you. Thanks for the info.

Advertisement
Back