Briscoe UPDATE--- SOLID CANE

Advertisement
was reading on another site someone who knows Briscoe personally and talked to his dad said. Briscoe will no longer visit TENN this week and is shutting down recruiting said the pressure was getting to him and he just wanted to stick with a final decision. The []_[]

said this about a week and a half ago that his cousin posts on TOS and said that when everyone started speculating. dude said miami was his dream school and he commited on the spot from the first time he ever saw Golden. no one listen to me tho its cool

This info came from a user on 247 and this is what he posted 6:16PM today..

Since it's from a user on their boards I should be able to copy here right mods??

I just got off the phone with his dad, He's committed to Miami that's final...
Some what I'm hearing he was getting stressed out with all the calls from the media people calling him asking him questions,
"so he called called AG and told him he's not going to Tenn.....
(And the Bourque kid had issues with the dorm rooms the kids was living in, that's why I choose Tenn)....
Briscoe was starting to think a little to much, I he said he was going to be far away from home, and he was going to be alone...
And his parents was upset because he had made his committment and then he started to waver, but it's not cause he wasn't 100% Cane he just wanted to be with someone he know...
But after having a talk was his parents he decided to stick with his first choice...
His dad told me it's been stressful for all of them, because the phone rings all day and he wasn't getting any sleep... But he will be a Cane!!!!

hope this isn't true, don't think we have room for three star kids anymore

bruh

hahah star kinda guy i guess Randy Shannon burnt my star braincells out cause i am numb to a guys yellow stars next to his name my stars are 1st star=LOVE THE PROGRAM 2nd star=decent in the class room but good work ethic 3rd star=Great motor and never gives up on a play 4th Star= Great coach"s recommendation is called a leader by teammates 5th Star= if 1-4 stars are checks ALL THE GUY NEEDS IS A COOL NAME and the star formula is complete LOL i can see me running a recruiting site soon haha.

Advertisement
Cough, cough, ahem, Bakas says good chance Tennessee flips him, and in yet another laugher, Leonte Carroo, the #11 WR in the country likely won't be in the class because a) he has no offer, b) no room in the class with tight WR numbers.

28.gif

Advertisement
Better watch out now. PapaCane, err Hurrikane, will be here to tell you that you need cite him as your source.

Papa got the information from this thread it appears..
https://twitter.com/#!/SaveUMFootball/status/162717710818615297

So which one of you is PapaCane?
Just use your real tag and join the flock..

NO I AM NOT PAPACANE just to clear that up thanks and papa should thank me for starting this thread LOL all 4 K of his twitter followers too.

Briscoes tape looks good and we need all the DT help we can get. I think he will be a solid player for the []_[].

Golden has done a great job this year with the dline recruits.

Advertisement
Better watch out now. PapaCane, err Hurrikane, will be here to tell you that you need cite him as your source.

:crownpour:

I get confuse with all these tags people are using be nice if peeps use their original ones..
..to each their own!

NO I AM NOT PAPACANE just to clear that up thanks and papa should thank me for starting this thread LOL all 4 K of his twitter followers too.

DBC?

DBC?

swear, i was thinking the same thing

lulz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back