Brini to UGA

McFadden is toast, he gets picks, but gets burned multiple times a game

Advertisement
Forged check? GA doesn’t F around. $5700 bond for what’s probably a street level economic crime

Advertisement
UGA needing some roster space bad, Brini probably be gone. With commitment from 4 * OL trey hill they are pushing projected 85 limit and have 3 projected 5 * commits visiting this week end. Kirby copying Saban on roster management.

Advertisement

Bbbbbut getting away from miami is good for these guys cuz you know ...miami and pork and beans and Carol city and blah blah blah.

the kids that say that are typically kids from suburban miami. Only kid i can remember that really needed to get out was Davante Phillips to fsu..and he still managed to get in trouble after the Cook left.

Bbbbbut getting away from miami is good for these guys cuz you know ...miami and pork and beans and Carol city and blah blah blah.

the kids that say that are typically kids from suburban miami. Only kid i can remember that really needed to get out was Davante Phillips to fsu..and he still managed to get in trouble after the Cook left.

I think most of the time that stuff is exaggerated greatly or parroted so much in the inncer city that kids relatives end up believing the stuff.

Willie Williams should’ve went to FSU imo.

Advertisement

Yeah. And he easily could've thrown his bag of burglar tools in the trunk. Not that long a ride up to Tally.

He was going to get into trouble, regardless of where he went at the time. Amazing the 180 he's pulled though. Good on him.

Advertisement

Cory Liuget?

UGA needing some roster space bad, Brini probably be gone. With commitment from 4 * OL trey hill they are pushing projected 85 limit and have 3 projected 5 * commits visiting this week end. Kirby copying Saban on roster management.

Smart move, always drop dead weight for better talent

Smart move, always drop dead weight for better talent

Kirby shed a 3* kid from Virginia Becton out today, kids need to see why happens when they commit and a higher rated guy comes along then they get asked to look elsewhere. CMR honors commitment unless kid screws up somehow.

https://deadspin.com/georgias-latavious-brini-arrested-after-using-counterfe-1821277952

"Georgia freshman defensive back Latavious Brini was arrested on a felony forgery charge yesterday after he allegedly used a fake $100 bill to make an $8 purchase at a pet store and pocketed the change, according to ESPN.

Per a reading of the police report by Dawg Nation, Brini opened up a Pet Supplies Plus rewards card under a name and address that were not his on the same day that he used the counterfeit bill at the store. He returned to the store eight days later to make another purchase, this time with his own debit card, and the cashier remembered him from his prior visit and notified the manager when they realized that the name on the debit card did not match the name on the rewards card. The manager then called police.

Brini has been released on bond.

Hopefully any and all involved pets are okay."

Advertisement
Back