Brini to UGA

Advertisement
Big fuggin deal youngin' I was a señior in college when I was 16.

We should just meat and see how steamy things get. Let me know when you are old enough to consent to ***.

I promise you will consent before I'm done with you.

We should just meat and see how steamy things get. Let me know when you are old enough to consent to ***.

Bruh what the **** man lol, cane dynasty is a **** comedian

So just dodge the challenge?

I bet you have your own personal safe space.

This isn't a story about Richt ***cing up and not offering a talented kid, it's a story about uga reaching down too low for a recruit. Maybe this kid will work out, but there would have been a lynch mob outside Richt's house if he took this kid.

Ha missed on soloman, Bryant, Collins, warner. Ended up taking three 3 star cbs, brini, stokes, speed

Dawgshyt, you still got Devonta Smith to UM? You were a fake insider the whole way on that guy.

Fan cheese, this guy and McFarland were biggest surprises to staff this year. Both committed to Canes and then got pressured to switch at last moment . By the way hope you have a ****** day.

Advertisement

Him and Fan Cheesse are butt hole buddies, don't worry bout it Brock.

Him and Fan Cheesse are butt hole buddies, don't worry bout it Brock.

You know nothing DogSnow......

Mcfadden was a 5 star.

I hear ya', but a lot of criticisms I'm reading about Brini, are a lot of the same criticisms I read about McFadden 2 years ago.

On what planet is a 6'2 CB that runs a 4.5 not a take?...onnnnnnnly on CIS.

In a planet where the top programs aren't interested in him other than as a plan C roster filler. That planet.

Advertisement
Found this interesting. From Post-NSD Secrets from UGA's site

"Sounds like it was a wild last 24 hours for Latavious Brini. Miami must have known they were losing a big battle over Chris Henderson and I have had multiple sources tell me the Canes made a HARD charge at the end especially Tuesday night and late Tuesday night. James Coley had recruited Brini hard especially the last month and that paid off in the end."

"Sounds like it was a wild last 24 hours for Latavious Brini. Miami must have known they were losing a big battle over Chris Henderson and I have had multiple sources tell me the Canes made a HARD charge at the end especially Tuesday night and late Tuesday night. James Coley had recruited Brini hard especially the last month and that paid off in the end."

More fake news from UGA honks to make it look like Brini was sought after by more than FIU when he wasn't.

More fake news from UGA honks to make it look like Brini was sought after by more than FIU when he wasn't.

Bingo.

Butch was the only other guy on him.

Even if that were the case, they got our plan C kid we went after on signing day. Congrats?

Advertisement
Because he wasn't highly thought of! Getting tired of so-called Cane fans ripping on every player missed or not recruited. You are not an evaluator of talent, you are a fan. Yes, you can be a critic, but when we just signed a top 10 class and filled massive holes in the line-up, then give cudos. We have a great, professional staff-one that will get us back. But your posts just bring on more negativity. If you are Austin Cane, go root for Texas!

By what metric did we sign a top ten class?

Because he wasn't highly thought of! Getting tired of so-called Cane fans ripping on every player missed or not recruited. You are not an evaluator of talent, you are a fan. Yes, you can be a critic, but when we just signed a top 10 class and filled massive holes in the line-up, then give cudos. We have a great, professional staff-one that will get us back. But your posts just bring on more negativity. If you are Austin Cane, go root for Texas!

By what metric did we sign a top ten class?

The didn't happen metric

Even if that were the case, they got our plan C kid we went after on signing day. Congrats?

Lol, This^.

Advertisement
Wait, weren't they the team that didn't want him, missed out on their guy, and then made a push for him at the end?

From a UGA fan on another board, just wanted to share:

Latavious Brini

DB

6-2

As discussed a couple nights ago, Latavious has no video on Georgiadogs.com. His video on Hudl seriously is titled “Pinned Highlight Missed Five Games.” I haven’t watched a second of his highlights, and I’m already guessing he won’t be on the team in 2019. On the plus side, his name is Latavious, which rhymes with my favorite UGA player of all time, Quintavious (naturally).

He’s a total non-difference maker. Half of his “highlights” are from a goddamned intersquad scrimmage in which he seriously doesn’t do anything of note. He does return 1 punt for a TD in an actual game which sounds interesting, except that he returned it exactly 19 yards for the score. 3*

Advertisement
Back