Brini to UGA

Advertisement
This isn't a story about Richt ***cing up and not offering a talented kid, it's a story about uga reaching down too low for a recruit. Maybe this kid will work out, but there would have been a lynch mob outside Richt's house if he took this kid.

nYG67DA[1].gif

This isn't a story about Richt ***cing up and not offering a talented kid, it's a story about uga reaching down too low for a recruit. Maybe this kid will work out, but there would have been a lynch mob outside Richt's house if he took this kid.

Ha missed on soloman, Bryant, Collins, warner. Ended up taking three 3 star cbs, brini, stokes, speed

Ha missed on soloman, Bryant, Collins, warner. Ended up taking three 3 star cbs, brini, stokes, speed

Dawgshyt, you still got Devonta Smith to UM? You were a fake insider the whole way on that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
good enough for the #3 class in the country, but not us? we're that set at CB?

lol. Not sure Brini can handle WRs like that. He might end up a safety. He got a Georgia offer but look at the rest of his offers. It sounds like UGA just took a flier on the kid. I'd personally have rather taken Nick Roberts.

good enough for the #3 class in the country, but not us? we're that set at CB?

lol. Not sure Brini can handle WRs like that. He might end up a safety. He got a Georgia offer but look at the rest of his offers. It sounds like UGA just took a flier on the kid. I'd personally have rather taken Nick Roberts.

i liked roberts' game a lot myself. wouldve been more than fine with him in the class

Advertisement
Bxtchn about two 3 star recruits that the staff chose not to recruit lol.... You clowns really miss Al Golden huh?? Lol loved how he pacified u with talentless recruits just so ur mind can say "we filled a need" yaya!! Smh gtfoh

Nice class but CB was a major fail .....again. We need talent at that spot bad.

I love Bandy and Dean but we needed more, Roberts should've been a take

Just because Georgia likes him, that doesn't make him miami quality. Obviously, the staff didn't close nearly as well as we hoped and they got played by kids but I like what we got with Young, Dean, Redwine, Bandy, Jaquan Johnson, Carter and Smith. Taking brini would be like taking another Henley in this staff's eyes, and we can't be b*tching about wasted schollies if we we keep doing exactly that. On a side note, I'm not ready to count out the possibility of another grad transfer.

Advertisement
LOL @ Brini's not a take.

Sounds like the same fuq$h!t I heard about McFadden 2 years ago...now look at em', He had more INTs than our entire secondary.

"Not a take"...LOL.

Brini was a take.

Dude sucks. Maybe they can get something out of him at safety. Wouldn't have helped any of our problems, like a less physical Redwine. Not as good a prospect as Mike Jackson.

And this isn't just sour grapes. We didn't fight for this kid AT ALL. He was ours if we wanted him and the coaches essentially decided they'd rather save schollies than even try for him after they figured out they had been sold out by Hendo and Edwards.

LOL @ Brini's not a take.

Sounds like the same fuq$h!t I heard about McFadden 2 years ago...now look at em', He had more INTs than our entire secondary.

"Not a take"...LOL.

Brini was a take.

Mcfadden was a 5 star. Brini started as a mid 4 star and dropped to a 3 star as more people saw him play. Completely different situations. Also, I don't think Mcfadden would have come here anyway. Now Nick Roberts,that kid wanted to be a cane.

Advertisement
Back