Brini to UGA

Advertisement
Because he wasn't highly thought of! Getting tired of so-called Cane fans ripping on every player missed or not recruited. You are not an evaluator of talent, you are a fan. Yes, you can be a critic, but when we just signed a top 10 class and filled massive holes in the line-up, then give cudos. We have a great, professional staff-one that will get us back. But your posts just bring on more negativity. If you are Austin Cane, go root for Texas!

Mcfadden was a 5 star.

I hear ya', but a lot of criticisms I'm reading about Brini, are a lot of the same criticisms I read about McFadden 2 years ago.

On what planet is a 6'2 CB that runs a 4.5 not a take?...onnnnnnnly on CIS.

When you put it that way, it does seem foolish not to offer with those measurables. However, I watched several of his hudl videos and I wasn't really that impressed. I agree with passing on this one. I certainly am no expert though.

Advertisement
This isn't a story about Richt ***cing up and not offering a talented kid, it's a story about uga reaching down too low for a recruit. Maybe this kid will work out, but there would have been a lynch mob outside Richt's house if he took this kid.

Ha missed on soloman, Bryant, Collins, warner. Ended up taking three 3 star cbs, brini, stokes, speed

Jaymest Williams was the guy they were trying to snag from USCe. Really like that guy plays

Brini would have been the Best CB prospect in our class, including (Henderson/Edwards) Got in some trouble at Mater and had injuries, he will go to UGA and be 1st rd draft pick in a couple of years, His brother Montavious will turn into a fine LB, he will end up to big to play RB

Brini would have been the Best CB prospect in our class, including (Henderson/Edwards) Got in some trouble at Mater and had injuries, he will go to UGA and be 1st rd draft pick in a couple of years, His brother Montavious will turn into a fine LB, he will end up to big to play RB

lol no, before all sudden he got lucky to go to UGA he was heading to FAU.

Advertisement

Actually it was OU or UGA...U got bad info my friend lol

Brini should have been a take all day. Look at the film

No! Questions about tackling and toughness. What has Diaz said repeatedly about his DB's? They need to be tough and they have to tackle and be physical. Those are not qualities found in Brini.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Brini should have been a take all day. Look at the film

No! Questions about tackling and toughness. What has Diaz said repeatedly about his DB's? They need to be tough and they have to tackle and be physical. Those are not qualities found in Brini.

If you question Brini toughness and tackling why take Henderson...he will be a WR at UF because he turns down contact..he was a project at CB at best.... look at Brini's film especially against STA and he's definitely a 4.5 kid and as our current roster stands he's a better prospect than everyone currently on it

Why was he setting up in-homes with FIU then?

Advertisement

Uga visited him every week that they were allowed in January and they signed a top 3 class in the country. That should show you how much of a priority he was

Uga visited him every week that they were allowed in January and they signed a top 3 class in the country. That should show you how much of a priority he was

Are people really disputing that we dropped Brini? It was common knowledge at the time, kids who played against him anonymously said he got ranked just because of his size and at one point Pete even said he was not a P5 prospect.

Obviously that changed but truly elite CB prospects aren't setting up in-homes with FIU a couple weeks before signing day.

Looks like Georgia took a flier on him to fill up the numbers, we didn't want him and didn't recruit him.

I have nothing against the kid, he didn't do anything wrong with regards to Miami.

Last edited:

Because it's Butch Davis and his family are Hurricanes fan....any kid who is a cane fan that has a father that is a cane fan would be honored to have Butch come in for an in home
I'm not an FSU fan but if Bobby Bowden came back and coached at ASA he would get an in-home out of respect

Advertisement
Back