Bring me Mark Stoops

Advertisement
Or a big option with safe potential
As time marches on, Mark Stoops keeps climbing up my list. I honestly could see him being better here than Mario or Lane.

We are competing with SC and LSU, but there are enough HC's out there, including M Stoops, that can turn this around.

Southern coaches for the win. There's two types of coaches dominating CFB and the NFL today and that is the classic, red blooded, diabetes flowing Southerner and the 33 year old 150lb number crunching white boy.

I can't think of any white boys on the market who'd be interested in coming down here so lets go all out and get us Jefferson Davis aka Mark Stoops.

Just someone that has there team showing up every week.stoops and fickell seem to be doing this there may be others but haven t paid to much attention to know of any other good options

Respectfully disagree. The right coach can come to Miami and make it a much better job than Kentucky.

M Stoops will NEVER get enough talent to compete consistently with the big boys at Kentucky, but he would have have tons of talent to build a juggernaught in the ACC. This is the same reason why Lane would come here (if he came at all) because this job would put any solid HC in the position to dominate the ACC and go to the playoffs now and then.
The last time we hired "the right coach" was over a quarter of a century ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back