Bring me Mark Stoops

Advertisement
Congratulations, he is literally the only coach folks have slurped over this year that would be a good hire for Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UK is going to back the Brinks truck up to his house after a UF and now LSU win. They may build the man a statue. People on this site are talking about his record and the guy is clearly doing more with less it is insane.

I would be thrilled but this guy has made UK more viable than Miami.

If he keeps doing what he's doing this season it wouldn't surprise me if FSU went after him with everything they got.

Advertisement
If he keeps doing what he's doing this season it wouldn't surprise me if FSU went after him with everything they got.
They were too smart to hire him, and instead picked Taggart and Norvell. I don't think he goes there at this point.

Remember when ND came here and Gameday said it was the loudest game they had all year. The OB was intimidating cause it was so loud. We can bring it if they give us a reason to, no doubt about that.
those crowds won't be there when we play north south Connecticut state. like they are in the $ec

Stoops would be my first choice, but it will cost big $$$. He's already making $5 million per at Kentucky. Miami would have to shell out at least $6 million and more likely $7 million to get Stoops to come here. Plus, pay his buyout.

Even Mario would cost at least $5 million a year.

Advertisement
those crowds won't be there when we play north south Connecticut state. like they are in the $ec
They will be if we are top-10. Easily.

In 2002, we averaged 69,532 fans/game. In 2018 (when we had hope following a strong 2017), we averaged 61,649. In 2019, the last year where attendance numbers are “real” (you can’t measure last year cause of social distancing and different rules in different states) we averaged 52,829

Compare that to Kentucky’s average attendance of 55,117 in 2019 and I would say that your premise is completely false.

We can pack it in just like they can. The admin just repeatedly kills the program and attendance wanes. But we average out to a top-25 attendance over the last 5 years if you do the research.

Advertisement
Back