Bring me Mark Stoops

lol have you been to OB games? we were doing kids come in free against Troy. the numbers you're giving are based on tickets sold and not actual fans. we cannot and will never pack it in weekly like big state programs. for big games, we do it better than 90 percent of the country. for your average acc game, id guess actual butts? prolly 45-55 if were good. less if were not (you literally just saw that against uVA).

also the 02 attendance was one of our highest ever and it was coming off a title. we likely will never win a title again in the current landscape.
I was in the OB, and yet…..

Attachments

• 41EAA221-0043-476C-8336-5B73E3F76AEA.jpeg
    41EAA221-0043-476C-8336-5B73E3F76AEA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • AB928477-7056-475C-966C-493E24672A6D.jpeg
    AB928477-7056-475C-966C-493E24672A6D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 45
Advertisement
UK is going to back the Brinks truck up to his house after a UF and now LSU win. They may build the man a statue. People on this site are talking about his record and the guy is clearly doing more with less it is insane.

I would be thrilled but this guy has made UK more viable than Miami.
His brother Bob is better and would still be top dog if it wasn't for the scandal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Regarding Mark Stoops, it's all about if he's content with being a legend at UK (and making a **** good amount of money in the process), or if he wants a realistic shot at being able to beat the big boys. Until recently, I would have said he'd be at UK as long as they allowed him to be. Now, I think if the right opportunity comes along he'd really consider it. Just not sure if UM is that opportunity. The school would have to REALLY invest in the program. I know there are some things at UK that has Stoops frustrated regarding resources/football commitment. UK has a "we're doing more than we've ever done" view of things whereas Stoops has a "in order to get the program to the next level here's what I need" view of things. Even with that small difference, they seem to be more "all in" with regards to football than UM is. I'd imagine being at the University of Miami would absolutely drive him nuts.

Advertisement
Regarding Mark Stoops, it's all about if he's content with being a legend at UK (and making a **** good amount of money in the process), or if he wants a realistic shot at being able to beat the big boys. Until recently, I would have said he'd be at UK as long as they allowed him to be. Now, I think if the right opportunity comes along he'd really consider it. Just not sure if UM is that opportunity. The school would have to REALLY invest in the program. I know there are some things at UK that has Stoops frustrated regarding resources/football commitment. UK has a "we're doing more than we've ever done" view of things whereas Stoops has a "in order to get the program to the next level here's what I need" view of things. Even with that small difference, they seem to be more "all in" with regards to football than UM is. I'd imagine being at the University of Miami would absolutely drive him nuts.
We had a shot at him when Richt let us off the hook. Unfortunately, we haven't had the top level leadership to make that a realistic attempt.

Advertisement
Stoops is my top guy but I doubt he’d leave the no pressure job at Kentucky to come to Miami. As much as I despise him, I’m making Urban say no first. Then moving on to guys like Stoops, Lane, and Mario. Then to guys like Brady, Aranda, and Freeze.

Advertisement
Back