Bring. In. Tom. Jurich.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bump.

The football program is dying. The basketball program is dying. The baseball program is dying.

There's only one AD available with the ability, track record, and availability to save UM athletics: Tom Jurich.

Make the call.

The baseball program and its head coach are untouchable even by the AD and that is unfortunate. Hence one of many reasons why not many, if any, rising talented AD would desire to work at UM.

Advertisement
The head of football operations is the head coach. None of this bull**** lets get a Miami guy in here. No real head coach would even allow it. Kiffin, Aranda or even Mario shouldn't stand for it and probably won't.

I want Hugh Freeze as head Coach gino and Alonzo can find something else to do then lol

Tom Jurich for AD Alonzo and Gino head of football operations.. Hugh Freeze the Saban Killah for Head Coach

Tom Jurich would be a very good choice to be AD but if we can convince him to come here. I would fear he would bring in son to work in the Athletic Department.

His son in particular is not very well thought of (according to Louisville fans)

His son “runs” a Sports consulting firm but feeling is that Tom is the real driving force.

Get strong Mark & Jon Richt vibes.

One daughter was in marketing at UL so don’t think she would be an hinderance

His other daughter is an exec for Adidas and would help strengthen our ties to Adidas thou

Bump.

The football program is dying. The basketball program is dying. The baseball program is dying.

There's only one AD available with the ability, track record, and availability to save UM athletics: Tom Jurich.

Make the call.

Danny White from UCF/Tennessee would be a close second..

The head of football operations is the head coach. None of this bull**** lets get a Miami guy in here. No real head coach would even allow it. Kiffin, Aranda or even Mario shouldn't stand for it and probably won't.

One of the posters in the "we're all getting our wildest dreams fulfilled" thread said Highsmith would have a role, not that he'd be Director of Football Ops. My guess could be something like the Chief of Staff, who serves as the HCs wartime consigliere.

Advertisement
One of the posters in the "we're all getting our wildest dreams fulfilled" thread said Highsmith would have a role, not that he'd be Director of Football Ops. My guess could be something like the Chief of Staff, who serves as the HCs wartime consigliere.
They should hire an athletic director a real one (Tom Jurich) and let him decide. I don’t get why they’d put a staff together before hiring an AD.

E66D1610-3079-4123-9CF5-18B379CEC5BA.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back