Bring. In. Tom. Jurich.

@RiDLer80

weed randy marsh GIF by South Park

Advertisement
That's a man that knows how to run an athletic department. Win at all costs type of guy. Turns a blind to the basketball team literally paying for hookers type of guy. Hires a HC of the football program that got into a motorcycle accident with his mistress on the back of his bike because he don't give a **** type of guy. All he wants to do is win, win, win type of guy. Turned their baseball and women's basketball programs into contenders.

Bring that slimey ******* to Miami and watch him make positive changes to this athletic department. He knows what actual coaches look like.

Blake James has no ******* business holding the title that he does. Hire Jurich, get the **** out the way, and watch this athletic department hire quality coaches.
This aged like a 1982 Chateau Lafite Rothschild

The head of football operations is the head coach. None of this bull**** lets get a Miami guy in here. No real head coach would even allow it. Kiffin, Aranda or even Mario shouldn't stand for it and probably won't.
Do u man know how SEC schools operate. Its not nice bull like u trying to make it sound. They tell the coach fire the DC and they fire him. Miami has gotten nice and comfy where yall think the coach can tell the school how he want the people above him structured. No tf u don't, kick rocks back to where u came from is what the coach gets told. AD doing what he wants is how Waste James hired Diaz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s be jerks

Bro, I’m so sick of this good boy image. Yeah, cool we’ve been graduating kids & I’m grateful these young men r putting a degree behind them; however, when that’s our highlight, that’s bull chit.

I wanna run up scores, real celebration, f these trinkets…I want hardware. I want our trophy room to be expanded b/c it’s too much weight in that bih! I wanna be the @$$holes of CFB, must see TV…b/c either u’re watching us b/c u love us, or u’re watching us b/c u hate us! I need that energy!

That's a man that knows how to run an athletic department. Win at all costs type of guy. Turns a blind to the basketball team literally paying for hookers type of guy. Hires a HC of the football program that got into a motorcycle accident with his mistress on the back of his bike because he don't give a **** type of guy. All he wants to do is win, win, win type of guy. Turned their baseball and women's basketball programs into contenders.

Bring that slimey ******* to Miami and watch him make positive changes to this athletic department. He knows what actual coaches look like.

Blake James has no ******* business holding the title that he does. Hire Jurich, get the **** out the way, and watch this athletic department hire quality coaches.
Absolutely prophetic! Well I mean I hope it turns out to be prophetic.

Bro, I’m so sick of this good boy image. Yeah, cool we’ve been graduating kids & I’m grateful these young men r putting a degree behind them; however, when that’s our highlight, that’s bull chit.

I wanna run up scores, real celebration, f these trinkets…I want hardware. I want our trophy room to be expanded b/c it’s too much weight in that bih! I wanna be the @$$holes of CFB, must see TV…b/c either u’re watching us b/c u love us, or u’re watching us b/c u hate us! I need that energy!
Agreed. Maybe the BOT feels that we have apologized long enough for the fact that we defecated on the good ole boy club and won several titles in the process.

Advertisement

Facts.

I don't want any credit, but let the record to show that I've been cheerleading for this guy for awhile now. I live literally 10 minutes down the street from Cardinal and a saw what Jurich did for that university. They built an upper deck and closed the north end zone at Cardinal Stadium in less than a decade. not to mention the Yum Center being built on the waterfront when the city was trying to push back on that idea. we got ourselves a mf winner boyz.
IMG_20211122_081257_539~2.jpg

I don't want any credit, but let the record to show that I've been cheerleading for this guy for awhile now. I live literally 10 minutes down the street from Cardinal and a saw what Jurich did for that university. They built an upper deck and closed the north end zone at Cardinal Stadium in less than a decade. not to mention the Yum Center being built on the waterfront when the city was trying to push back on that idea. we got ourselves a mf winner boyz.
View attachment 162462
I’m in lex. Bunch of UL buddies. All said they would be sick if Miami got Jurich haha said pitino would be here in April and baseball would come back to life

Advertisement

Amen

Advertisement
Back