Bring back One player that was kicked out

does anyone know what happened to Eddie Johnson?

Willie Williams popped back up and is doing great as a personal trainer and helping younger athletes.

What about EJ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
nope. made too many plays. can't show out or you're a "me" guy in that vaunted bend-and-eventually-break defense. he wasn't cheeseburger enough for the golden regime.
LOL...are you saying said regime rewarded failure...ie the more incompetently you played on defense the more you were rewarded for promoting its ideals?

Advertisement
this. I’m not interested in imagining bringing back guys who ****ed away their chances, but the guys who showed out before losing remaining eligibility to injury are the real what-ifs.
agree , we have to many talented character guys and lack the player leadership to keep the headaches in line
Eddie Johnson unmitigated disaster... left millions on the table......
if i could bring back folks it would be A.Richards or M.Young CB injuries crushed them and us

Advertisement
Kenny Kelly

We would have beat Washington btw

Kelly was a HUGE recruiting win when we got him.

Had great athleticism. Was just too helper skelter with the ball trying to force big plays.

If he could have settled down, protected the ball, and ran the offense better those offenses would be even more dynamic.

Advertisement
Back