Bring back One player that was kicked out

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d bring back Craig Cosden aka @cosdenc. That guy can downvote with the best of em.
You finally got something right.
In all seriousness, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. I call them as I see them from a rather distinctive perspective (Miami player). I stand by that perspective.
It is OK for you to be wrong sometimes; don't let your pride get in the way.

Advertisement
This thread went from:

1) Bring back a player who transferred out or got kicked off the team,

to

2) Bring back a player who suffered a career ending injury or premature death,

to

3) Bring back the HOFer of your choice.

Now that is some serious progress right there.

Advertisement
I started middle linebacker 3 years, team captain my senior year; hence MLB. My number was 34; therefore MLB34. Please to meet a fellow Cane 8)
I saw you play live a number of times I know but I was 9-10 years old. I actually looked you up to see when you were at Miami. There are some nice stories about you coaching, including against your youngest son, who played QB against your team. Good stuff man.

1591120806218.png

Advertisement
I'd bring back Warren Sapp. What he could do to the interior of any line he faced was criminal.

I saw you play live a number of times I know but I was 9-10 years old. I actually looked you up to see when you were at Miami. There are some nice stories about you coaching, including against your youngest son, who played QB against your team. Good stuff man.
I thank you very much. I appreciated your kindness- Go CANES!

Advertisement
Back