Bring back One player that was kicked out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was gone be the 4-2-5. Grace was playing striker before he got kicked off the team
I wanna say you have that wrong..but I smoke too much to remember..but in my mind he was gunna be WLB..I Dont remember mentions of a striker position till 2016 offss

Advertisement
I wanna say you have that wrong..but I smoke too much to remember..but in my mind he was gunna be WLB..I Dont remember mentions of a striker position till 2016 offss
Nah he was playing striker. Mike was wlb. I remember shaq pops up here talking bout how they had grace playing a hybrid db/lb position. Then grace got kicked off and that’s when they went more 4-3 with mccloud.

Devin Hester
Santana Moss
Nate Webster
Ahmmon Richards
Malek Young
Brandon McGee
Brandon Harris
Artie Burns

I would have loved to see what Artie would look like in this Defense, I truly believe Artie would've been a lockdown Corner in the 4-2-5.

Advertisement
Nah he was playing striker. Mike was wlb. I remember shaq pops up here talking bout how they had grace playing a hybrid db/lb position. Then grace got kicked off and that’s when they went more 4-3 with mccloud.
Bet. Good memory bruh..when Young, Grace and Al got dismissed that **** hurt..good to see 2 of them carve out a role in the next level

Advertisement
This Guy......
91665688_10214975962787084_179252160905609216_n.jpg

Advertisement
Back