Briggs is gone Boys good riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He was sucking there **** the whole process bro we offered first we did our due diligence he wants to be a nole **** jitt

“It was really close,” Briggs said of the battle for his services between FSU and Miami, “but I am a ‘Nole at heart.”

https://t.co/pYgnTCmTjZ

He’s a nole fan and took his offer. Can’t blame him for that. Seemed like our coaches should have known this all along so that makes me feel good about getting Nesta + 2 more

Saw this on TOS--3 hrs ago
"Richt flies to Texas for last-ditch shot at DT" (keondre Coburn)

Advertisement
“It was really close,” Briggs said of the battle for his services between FSU and Miami, “but I am a ‘Nole at heart.”

really peoples who gives a ****. The kid played us all alone. i have a feeling we're going to close strong with a surprise or 2. Don't know just guessing. some one you act like its the end of the world or little kids **** happens now its time to move on like grown @ss adults do

He’s a nole fan and took his offer. Can’t blame him for that. Seemed like our coaches should have known this all along so that makes me feel good about getting Nesta + 2 more

They probably did' gave it a swing or well. like i said **** happens not the end of the world peoples

Nesta, Miller, Coburn, Chatman, Chatfield is A++ class so why bxtch over Briggs?

Clearly this means Briggs sucks now. Thems the rules.

But really, I hope Donaldson drives him into the earth's crust come week 6.

Advertisement

+1......won't' be this year as he is too small at present to play DT except maybe of passing downs.

He don’t suck, but after watching millers film over his um not losing sleep over it

Advertisement
**** em. he’s dead to us. bury him through the turf & spit in his face.

Savages want to play w savages, so if he was one, he’d want to be here. He ain’t, so he isn’t. Will be a Realus George victim! Realus, gonna have tombstone decals on his helment for all the players he plants into the turf

Advertisement
So... we had the best season we've had in a while and FSU was horrible and they still finishing better then us?

My "fire the entire defensive staff" bar just went up 10%. They can't recruit at the level needed to compete with even Clemson let alone Alabama.

What a stupid *** post. Fsu’s class sucks. They can barely put together a full class. They have 13 kids committed. and theyve missed on a ton of kids lately. They will be lucky to finish top 20. Weve had higher ranked classes than Clemson the past two years. You’re a fruit cake.

You're obviously someone that values the inflated rankings that serve schools with larger classes.

I prefer looking at the overall prospect ranking. We aren't and haven't outrecruited Clemson the last couple of years. We are barely ahead of them this year (6 more recruits) as it is with a lot more recruits, but their recruits are two points betyer than outs. They have fourth highest class in the most objective way of saying where a class should be ranked.

Carry on.

Da Truth..BUT WE ARE getting there. Just can't wipe 10years+ of **** in 3 years: if so, most of you havereal jobs LMAO

Nesta, Miller, Coburn, Chatman, Chatfield is A++ class so why bxtch over Briggs?

Because only 1 of those guys is committed. Another is a long shot. Another is a 2 star. Another has been flip flopping all over the place.

Whoever thought he was going to Miami after his comment hasn’t watched recruiting long . Only way he was going to us if they didn’t offer. Also noticed Willie seems to offering recruits after we do .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back