Briggs is gone Boys good riddance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Told y’all dont trust that kid he openly said he was gone pick FSU before Jimbo left...if it was because of Jimbo he would’ve took an OV to Texas A&M once that didn’t happen it was clear he just liked FSU and being there. That 10th coach we hire better be a proven recruiter preferably on the defensive side cause it’s lacking compared to the offensive side.

Agree. The offensive side is loaded with depth and the defensive side has no depth at all.

Advertisement
His heart was never here. We were the backup plan in case Taggert didnt show him the love he was looking for. He was all FSU the entire year. Why is anyone surprised by this? You set yourselves up for failure here like UF fans did with Nesta. Now he will spend the next 3-4 years getting his **** pushed in by Scaife and Reed. Good luck with that Dennis!

Give me Chatman, Miller and Nesta and lets ride! Lets lock up Chatman and Miller this weekend!

Not good
66c1f2f4e82ace5a835dba1fe59a387d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Only the more delusional types believed we were leading for Briggs after the comments he made when Jimbo left. It is what it is. Nesta reaffirmed and we will close with Chatman.

Last edited:
Told y’all dont trust that kid he openly said he was gone pick FSU before Jimbo left...if it was because of Jimbo he would’ve took an OV to Texas A&M once that didn’t happen it was clear he just liked FSU and being there. That 10th coach we hire better be a proven recruiter preferably on the defensive side cause it’s lacking compared to the offensive side.

The kid admitted he was going to fsu and that was when our staff felt like we were in the lead too. Obvious.

Advertisement
So... we had the best season we've had in a while and FSU was horrible and they still finishing better then us?

My "fire the entire defensive staff" bar just went up 10%. They can't recruit at the level needed to compete with even Clemson let alone Alabama.

Not saying he’s not going to commit to FSU, but I’ve seen nothing official. Only thing that says it is, is a click bait twitter acct. we’ve seen a lot of things like this, jump the gun and then be wrong. He easily could of gone and decided Miami is definitely where he wants to be. Sometimes it’s better to let things play out.

Thank god... This kid has been terrible about not even pretending to hide how much he wanted that noles offer from Cornball Taggart....

Im not into "I want kids who want to be Canes" but Im not into kids who obviously have no ambition to be here and will be coming in with a mentality of just going through the motions because they didnt get the toy they wanted

Certain posters critical thinking abilities are nonexistent. Why would you think he is coming to Miami after he acted like he wanted to be a cane and out of nowhere admits to a reporter that he was about to commit to Jimbo before he left for Texas. He follows that by saying Miami coaches think they have me after his visit. These are huge red flags. Somehow certain posters and fans thought he was coming. He was only interested if taggart wasn’t.

Advertisement
Not saying he’s not going to commit to FSU, but I’ve seen nothing official. Only thing that says it is, is a click bait twitter acct. we’ve seen a lot of things like this, jump the gun and then be wrong. He easily could of gone and decided Miami is definitely where he wants to be. Sometimes it’s better to let things play out.

Let it go man. Hes gone. Lets hope we can sneak Miller out the back door and that will makeup for losing Briggs. Esp since it looks like Chatman left the OV without committing and is waiting for our OV before making a decision.

This was expected and not new news. We will close with Nesta, Chatman, and Miller hopefully. Colburn is still in play too. Solid DL class. If not, we still have almost 10 days to recruit and offer someone else. No need to panic.

Last edited:
Woooo buddy. This staff is terrible at recruiting DT’s

Let’s wait til NSD.....there’s still a lot of talent we are after so let’s see how they reel it in.

Doubt they will. We suck at closing. We’ll see tho.

We sucked at closing with the past couple regimes...this is a better staff with more to sell and us being on the rise.Kids have a reason to COME play at the U now whereas all we had to sell for the last decade+ was the U which face it , in and of itself had only meant losing to these kids.

I think we get some surprises on NSD and we see the start of Richt closing off the State of Miami.When we sign TC and/or PS jr to top off this class it will show we can go head to head with the SEC bagmen and with our continued winning show kids that they don’t have to go away to play for a NC.

This next weekend may be the most important in the history of this program.I look for Richt and company to show the rest of CFB that the U is indeed back and the SEC and their bagmen be damned it really is ALL ABOUT THE U !!!!

Advertisement
So... we had the best season we've had in a while and FSU was horrible and they still finishing better then us?

My "fire the entire defensive staff" bar just went up 10%. They can't recruit at the level needed to compete with even Clemson let alone Alabama.

FSU's class isn't even half as good as ours.

Put your tampon back in and relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back