Brieon Fuller

Advertisement
I would absolutely take this kid. He wanted to be a cane but we pushed him out b/c our stupid a$$ coaches thought we would land the #1 WR in the country. Fuller is a good WR and could contribute early.
Actually, this one really wasn’t the staffs fault. The kid decommited around April, Haselwood first visited us in May. The timeline doesn’t match, the likely scenario is that he got dropped by us. At the time we were heading to the season with a healthy Ahmmon Richards, Jeff Thomas, Mark Pope, B.Hightower, Wiggins and Cager. we thought we were good with only Payton, cause 2020 WR class would be just as good. The kid and the staff both made mistakes.

Not Miami caliber. Stock is doing a bunch of interviews with kids begging to be recruited by Miami. No idea why.

Advertisement
I don't care. You take him. Why? Cause he adds depth that we need and he wants to be a Cane. That's it. Don't overthink this. Overthinking is what prior coaches have done.
I remember this exact same argument when it came to a recruit named Robert Knowles. Just sayin'

Advertisement
Don't need bodies, need talent. The only exception is someone with world class speed, like Anthony Schwartz...

Most people have been in here saying we just need kids that are Canes through and through. The kid obviously wants it. We need a few more WRs. We have extra schollys laying around. Let the kid compete. Worst case...he at least gets a decent education to lift him up if he doesn't make it on the field.

I admit I don't know much about his prior recruitment...but he seems to have wanted to be a Cane from the start right? That's the attitude we've been asking for.

Send a message to players who decommit; you had your chance and you crapped on the program, so get the Fuc£ out of here!

Advertisement
Not Miami caliber. Stock is doing a bunch of interviews with kids begging to be recruited by Miami. No idea why.
Because Stock sucks and brings useless information to the fans. Lake too...who gives a flying **** about how the scholarship players are ranked.

Advertisement
Do I think he's traditional Miami caliber WR?

Nah. Probably not. But lets be honest...we play way under the scholarship limit...we are always lacking depth...and we have one **** of an attrition rate. We're probably going to undersign again.

All I'll say to that is this...there was a WR that was a former commit that wasn't "Miami caliber"...maybe a little slow...grade issues...and you know what...Drederick Snelson ended up pretty **** good for UCF and would have been a starter at Miami for a few years...so...idk...at this point in a really bad year for Miami...he's not my number one choice of who is available, but come in, compete, and if you're really not Miami quality, he can transfer out.

If you think the invisible man is a better player, then, cool. But at this point, come in, and compete. Fuller. Spaghetti. Is Dorien Josey still kicking around? idk.

Some of y'all trashing Fuller or Spaghetti would puff up a 2* from South Carolina committed to Charlotte if Miami showed some interest and "offered".

Advertisement
Back