Brieon Fuller

Advertisement
I said I didnt understand why we hadn't offered Dunmore and it literally made even less sense with Fuller on board. Also, it wasn't a foregone conclusion by many that he wouldn't be a part of this class. Classic CIS revisionist history right there.

Now that he has decommited (or he's been dropped, whichever floats your boat), it makes even less sense. The only thing I can come up with us that they want more on game day from Dunmore or feel he's just an offer hunter who is a lock to go to whatever school not named us.

Either way, classy way to now out Fuller and nothing but the best to you.

Maybe the staff feels good about Ladson or Keyton?

Regardless, why worry about WR recruiting with Dugans here.

Woah...

I see Plaxico Burress when I watch him.
He's alot more athletic than plax was. Plax was a physical specimen. Drake isn't so much a specimen as he is a freakish athlete. He has a world of potential. Crazy part is he's just starting a couple years ago to play organized football.

Advertisement
please offer and lockup Dunmore now!!! Then still recruit Ladson until signing day.

a WR class of Dunmore and Peyton is sick!!!
a WR class of Dunmore, Payton and Ladson is simply unfair to the rest of CFB

The way I read this, and it is completely not based on any sources and total reckless speculation. The class is going to have at most 2 WR's and possibly 1 with other ATH type players sprinkled in.

Advertisement
Im ok with him decommitting as long as he was not pushed out. Sorry but to me there is something to be said about loyalty and committing early. It is the staffs responsibility to evaluate and offer kids they know have the talent to stick. It is malpractice to shun a kid after he has a committable offer. On another note I think we should only take 2 WRs. Opening the door for 2 RBs and an ATH RB/WR.

Im ok with him decommitting as long as he was not pushed out. Sorry but to me there is something to be said about loyalty and committing early. It is the staffs responsibility to evaluate and offer kids they know have the talent to stick. It is malpractice to shun a kid after he has a committable offer. On another note I think we should only take 2 WRs. Opening the door for 2 RBs and an ATH RB/WR.

I agree that more loyalty would be nice on both sides, but I'm not sure it's feasible.

The problem is that kids develop differently. Some kids don't gain the size or speed you assumed based on early HS and they never develop into Miami caliber players. Or maybe they just don't improve their work habits like you thought they would. But you can't wait until senior year to offer kids (yes I know it happens sometimes) or the ones you end up offering already have a good relationship with somebody else. Saban isn't going to sit around waiting for us to decide who's plan A and who's plan B, he's just gonna offer everybody and ***** over the less fortunate. I'd say Richt shows more heart and loyalty than most.

Advertisement
Hard to argue. Dude said he's considering Syracuse, Louisville, Kentucky and Utah State. There's a reason he's only considering such an elite group of schools.
Was just about to say the same point. Add Miami to this group and all of a sudden one of these things is not like the other.

What's the fascination with Dunamore? Why does everyone want an offer to go out to this kid?

Honest question. Can anyone name me a recruit who "showed out" at camps, but was no where to be found on game day (as some have said on here) and was a really good player come Saturdays?

Advertisement
Drop season pegged Howard and Fuller as candidates. Both came to fruition.

I saw this coming too! J/K I don't know wtf I'm talking about.

You do know that evaluations change from year to year right?

Yes. But I’m not naive in the sense that their WR board has had Ladson, Payton, Dunmore???, have been in sight for more than a year.

Meaning Fuller was never high on their board to begin with but took him anyway. Same with Cunnigham. He will be dropped as well IMO.

Why accept the commitments?

Advertisement
Back