Brieon Fuller

TOS reporting that Fuller hasn’t talked to Cane coaches in over a month

Still consider some himself a commit and plans to reach out to coaches

Is he a drop candidate?
Bigger fish to fry?

Sounds like he isn't a priority.

If that's the case, I'm surprised we haven't seen a couple more names at WR floating around unless the staff feels confident getting Ladson.

Ethnicsands

All-American
We have 5 frosh wrs and two sophs. I’d guess they would live with just payton in the class unless they get someone they truly want, like ladson.

D.L.I.N.K.D.A.GR8

Da Man Da Myth Da Legend
What about the drake dude from L.A.

Probably looking at Ladson and/or Dunmore or confident the 2020 Class, Burton, Britt and Manuel will re-stock the WR position.

This kid is good and I would be fine with him as a plan B guy. Honestly, I'm good with 2 WR's this year then load up with the 2020 guys. Similarly, to what we are doing with the 2019 LB class.

Last edited:
I want this kid bad
Only thing with drake is he hasnt finalized a decision on if he wants to play football or basketball or both. Google his basketball highlights. Kids got some penny in him.

JMG

Sophomore
Only thing with drake is he hasnt finalized a decision on if he wants to play football or basketball or both. Google his basketball highlights. Kids got some penny in him.
Haven’t seen his basketball highlights.

I will say that I think he reminds me of an NFL WR. Also you need big guys like him in college for mismatches and due to poor accuracy from QBs.

Does anyone know how fast London is?

Haven’t seen his basketball highlights.

I will say that I think he reminds me of an NFL WR. Also you need big guys like him in college for mismatches and due to poor accuracy from QBs.

Does anyone know how fast London is?

brock

All-American
Seen this coming

Best of luck to him. I think everyone saw this coming.

JMG

Sophomore
God bless him.

Maybe he will be good enough for UGA. I know that’s where his mom wanted him to go.

10cane

Legendary Super Saiyan
Now everyone seen this coming lol but few weeks ago y'all were comparing him to X . Smh. Told ya he wasn't gonna be in class

SayWhat

Sophomore
I said I didnt understand why we hadn't offered Dunmore and it literally made even less sense with Fuller on board. Also, it wasn't a foregone conclusion by many that he wouldn't be a part of this class. Classic CIS revisionist history right there.

Now that he has decommited (or he's been dropped, whichever floats your boat), it makes even less sense. The only thing I can come up with us that they want more on game day from Dunmore or feel he's just an offer hunter who is a lock to go to whatever school not named us.

Either way, classy way to bow out Fuller and nothing but the best to you.

Last edited:
Seen this coming too. Only thing about this I have a problem with is we aren’t in a throw away place like Bama or USC W. Meaning we still need to be delicate on the perception from the SFL community in regards to recruits. If our board looks better than him don’t let him commit.

Either our boards aren’t being crafted early enough to avoid this or we just dgaf and letting the chips fall. Either way we should be cautious on this approach. Moved like this is checkers and not chess.

Seen this coming too. Only thing about this I have a problem with is we aren’t in a throw away place like Bama or USC W. Meaning we still need to be delicate on the perception from the SFL community in regards to recruits. If our board looks better than him don’t let him commit.

Either our boards aren’t being crafted early enough to avoid this or we just dgaf and letting the chips fall. Either way we should be cautious on this approach. Moved like this is checkers and not chess.
You do know that evaluations change from year to year right?

cway313

Sophomore
He still ranked pretty high on all 3 sites