Brian Polendey new commit

Advertisement
Agressive blocker and looks like an athlete but idk man we will see

Last edited:
I'm thinking he's Eric Winston 2.0.....

I thought about that as well. Get the kid in here at about 260 and see if he can grow into a T. Or you keep him at TE because you need all different kinds of TE's.

Agree, he looks like a future OT to me. Kinda like they did with Winston once they realized he'd keep growing and was not a TE (though he was freaking wide open against OSU when Dorsey missed him.........sorry, I still get nightmares from walking out of that stadium).

Ot? The dude is 223.

I believe they said he was at 250. Not a stretch that he could grow into a T.

I'm thinking he's Eric Winston 2.0.....

I thought about that as well. Get the kid in here at about 260 and see if he can grow into a T. Or you keep him at TE because you need all different kinds of TE's.

Agree, he looks like a future OT to me. Kinda like they did with Winston once they realized he'd keep growing and was not a TE (though he was freaking wide open against OSU when Dorsey missed him.........sorry, I still get nightmares from walking out of that stadium).

Ot? The dude is 223.

I believe they said he was at 250. Not a stretch that he could grow into a T.
no he's 223

Advertisement
watched his highlights, and I gotta say.....not really impressed.

This is The U....if were ever gonna get back competing for titles, we need the freakazoids aka the difference makers. just getting 'ok' players which any program can snag is not gonna cut it. and this kid is just an ok player. nothing special.

Lol at guys like this thinking they kno more than Coach Right and his staff on what it takes to get the U back. Gtfoh

If your rated the number four football player in Texas at your position. Your a **** good player.

If your rated the number four football player in Texas at your position. Your a **** good player.

interesting how major tennison a TE from texas ranked one spot above polendey has so many more offers from big schools. why is this kid so under recruited?

Advertisement

interesting how major tennison a TE from texas ranked one spot above polendey has so many more offers from big schools. why is this kid so under recruited?

There's a 11 months left, if its December and he has his current offers he would count as under recruited.

Polendey has a higher composite rating than him, but polendey's offense for some reason doesn't feature him even though he's clearly the best player in his offense

Advertisement
Advertisement

Polendey has a higher composite rating than him, but polendey's offense for some reason doesn't feature him even though he's clearly the best player in his offense

The bigger problem is the qb. He completed 45% of his passes and had 11tds and 8ints.

Dude looks good. Looks athletic and looks like a willing blocker.

I second that motion. He's 6'5" 235 and can move. Will easily be 255-60 lbs and faster by the time he sees the field approx. 2018. I love what this staff is doing! This team and the competition in practice is going to be intense by 2018. No doubt we're getting better by the recruit.

Advertisement
Back