Brian Polendey new commit

I'll see Guyer a few times this year. The only game I saw them play last year their hot shot QB couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Advertisement
watched his highlights, and I gotta say.....not really impressed.

This is The U....if were ever gonna get back competing for titles, we need the freakazoids aka the difference makers. just getting 'ok' players which any program can snag is not gonna cut it. and this kid is just an ok player. nothing special.

This is The U....if were ever gonna get back competing for titles, we need the freakazoids aka the difference makers. just getting 'ok' players which any program can snag is not gonna cut it. and this kid is just an ok player. nothing special.

You don't know what this dude is or will be. Nobody knew njoku would turn out to be what he was. Nobody knew Walford would end up being as good as he was.

Last edited:

You don't know what this dude is or will be. Nobody knew njoku would turn out to be what be was. Nobody knew Walford would end up being as good as he was.

those guys were freakish athletes. even if they were raw, their ability was apparent on film. I don't see it with this guy.

This guy reminds me of Arthur Lynch. Btw he's plenty of Athletic for a traditional TE maybe you guys forgot what that looked like

Advertisement
This guy reminds me of Arthur Lynch. Btw he's plenty of Athletic for a traditional TE maybe you guys forgot what that looked like

Yes, but he actually looks faster than your typical " traditional " guy . He looks like the total package IMO

You don't know what this dude is or will be. Nobody knew njoku would turn out to be what be was. Nobody knew Walford would end up being as good as he was.

those guys were freakish athletes. even if they were raw, their ability was apparent on film. I don't see it with this guy.

Walford was never a freak athlete. Everybody was saying njoku was slow. You don't have to be a freak athlete to be a good te. Look at jason witten, he will likely be a hall of famer and has always been slow but he catches everything and blocks.

And this guy definitely looks like he has good speed for a te. Looks more athletic than gamble.

Beast blocking TE. Everyone needs them. We already have plenty of receiving ones. N we will shirt the 2 from last year. Great pickup if you want to have a running game. Road grazing TE.

Advertisement

Walford was never a freak athlete. Everybody was saying njoku was slow. You don't have to be a freak athlete to be a good te. Look at jason written, he will likely be a hall of famer and has always been slow but he catches everything and blocks.

I personally rather have a Witten type than a Jimmy Graham type, he's a cane but let's be real , he's a god awful blocker . Brings nothing to the run game .

This fan base has lost there ******* mind thinking all the wr are going to be 4.3 or 4.4 and all tes should run 4.5. No team in cfb or the NFL has that ****.

Only reason were taking a TE is because they got rid of Washington, and know Njoku will probably leave a year early.

Advertisement
This fan base has lost there ****ing mind thinking all the wr are going to be 4.3 or 4.4 and all tes should run 4.5. No team in cfb or the NFL has that ****.

DeAndre Hopkins > Desean Jackson

Heath Miller > Eric Ebron

Olsen > Kaaya

Right?

You don't know what this dude is or will be. Nobody knew njoku would turn out to be what he was. Nobody knew Walford would end up being as good as he was.
Everyone who was paying attention knew Njoku's athletic ability. Comments about his speed are misplaced. He was the best high jumper in the country as a high schooler. That speaks to explosiveness and athleticism.

Advertisement
We will see what he does his senior year. I did get a good laugh at that guy he literally tackled while blocking.

He's no Andrew Tallman :newman:

Well, dam. That seals it. Greatest blunder of Al's career was letting Tallman leave the program, or was that Randy? Everything that went wrong with the program in the last decade. Kid could eat cinnamon straight like nobody's business....we haven't had a kid like that since.

[video=youtube;6iUex04VHFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iUex04VHFI[/video]

Can this Texas kid eat cinnamon straight?

#14 ranked TE by rivals and a high 3 star, for those into that stuff, and he's only been playing organized football for a year. I think he's got huge upside. Complete package. Willing blocker, sneaky athleticism for his size and good hands. Will blow up this year. All your TEs can't just be receiving threats. Need to mix in TEs who can have an impact on all 3 downs. Welcome to the U.

Everyone who was paying attention knew Njoku's athletic ability. Comments about his speed are misplaced. He was the best high jumper in the country as a high schooler. That speaks to explosiveness and athleticism.

Yeah, Rob Chudzinski was a real freakazoid.

Advertisement
Back