Brian Kelly has lost his **** mind.

What's so funny, is CMR took the " metal off the petal " entering the fourth quarter. Otherwise Miami probably would have scored 10 or 14 more points.

Advertisement
The pregame interview was GOAT.

That’s when I never the game was over.

I remember that stadium being soo electric that as soon as I got home I wanted to watch the replay, I saw that pregame interview where he looks around and comments about the crowd and the screens in 4 corners, not to be distracted and was like wow, they lost before it even started.

Was awesome to basically have a warmup the week before against VT at night but THAT ND game, whoa. That was a whole other level. Miami people in their seats early?! Wonder when we will reach that again.

9:20 mark for coaches interview

e66184a8ccf0af7b991559dbaad7cb1000ee747c_00.gif

But I thought Miami fans didn't show up for games and that they played in an empty stadium.

Is Notre Dame afraid of empty seats?

Advertisement
You can’t make this **** up. WTF. Someone tell Kelly that Harry Kane doesn’t play for him.

Got to love this city.

There's nothing like a Miami HURRICANE tailgate.

THE SMELL OF WHISKEY, WEED, BARBECUES, CIGARS engulfing adjacent tailgates where one is barbecuing ribs, the other is roasting a whole pig and the third is eating bagels and cream cheese but they are all high-fiving each other.

Absolutely! There is a reason I'm a Cane fan/alum as well as a Raider fan...I like my fellow fans to have "culture and color" Lmao...

#letsbejerks

I remember that stadium being soo electric that as soon as I got home I wanted to watch the replay, I saw that pregame interview where he looks around and comments about the crowd and the screens in 4 corners, not to be distracted and was like wow, they lost before it even started.

Was awesome to basically have a warmup the week before against VT at night but THAT ND game, whoa. That was a whole other level. Miami people in their seats early?! Wonder when we will reach that again.

9:20 mark for coaches interview

Good Lord, what a fail 10:00AM from Kelly... That 5 sec is why he's a corch.

Advertisement
Have cmr call Kelly up where do you want play at.in fact put us back on your yearly schedule.:foot-nd::foot-nd::foot-nd::foot-nd:

That's straight up out of Lou Holtz's playbook of stupid **** to say when you get your *** handed to you.

Advertisement
A world-class ****hole! Never forget that this professional scumbag was quick to weigh in on the Shapiro matter in an attempt to further bury the Canes.

There's no question they would have won if they played their best that night...and were the New England Patriots! The **** whopping the Canes gave the Irish and their midget coach was epic. The "U" could have played 7 players on both sides of the ball and still beat that syht head and his all-girl team by 3 touchdowns.

Kelly is a classless coward who due to his pathetic leadership teaches his kids to be whiners and excuse makers.

Last edited:
It'll never happen obviously but I wish we played them again this year and were able to throw a bunch of soccer balls at them LMAO!! Kind of like this:

Even if they were mini soccer balls!! :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back