Brian Kelly has lost his **** mind.

Lucky for you guys I can read lips....
20180826_124709.jpg

Advertisement
This little tidbit really leads me to believe that our curb stomping of Notre Lame has pushed Kelly off the edge. He has broken he is battling inside his head with the truth that after what 10 years there? Notre Lame doesn't and will never have the ability and talent to be a powerhouse again. The academic requirements, the ****** area in ******* Indiana and the vast difference in the game today all based on speed and spread means they will always be mediocre at best.

Make no mistake, gentlemen.

We took their souls from them that night.

We ripped their hearts out out of their chests and showed them the beating, dripping bloody mess, still beating, while they took their last breath.

It was so bad, Kelly has been stripped of any sense, and likely his very sanity. That program is done with Kelly, he’s a dead man walking.

And I agree, this may fundamentally change them as a program, forcing them to finally join the ACC as a regular member rather than some snotty, too-good-to-be-a-regular-member arrogant fūckfaces that they are.

Advertisement
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame's quest for a national championship began when players lined up for fourth-and-goal from the 3-yard line during spring practice.

The situation itself wasn't unique. Coaches simulate pressure and game-deciding plays all the time. Yet just before the snap, coach Brian Kelly threw the offense a curveball -- or, actually, a soccer ball. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

"Score with a soccer ball," Kelly told the group, placing the ball in front of center Sam Mustipher. "Find a way."

A 41-8 loss to the Hurricanes and their turnover chain ended Notre Dame's chances of making its first College Football Playoff appearance.

"That was a chaotic environment. It's either fight or flight," Kelly said. "And it starts with me. I did a poor job of preparing them. If we're playing our best, we beat Miami. We didn't play our best and the environment had something to do with it, so I have to create an environment that prepares them for that, so it doesn't happen again."

Those boys were shook before they stepped off the bus.

Sorry little man, your "best" that night wouldn't have got it done.

UM

Somewhere on some message board right now some poor naive Notre Dame fan is arguing about how this is actually a good idea.

Advertisement
Man, once that bottle hit their bus, they were done. Shook and cooked.

They may have physically entered the rock, but they really never got off the bus.

We ripped their hearts out out of their chests and showed them the beating, dripping bloody mess, still beating, while they took their last breath.

It was so bad, Kelly has been stripped of any sense, and likely his very sanity. That program is done with Kelly, he’s a dead man walking.

And I agree, this may fundamentally change them as a program, forcing them to finally join the ACC as a regular member rather than some snotty, too-good-to-be-a-regular-member arrogant fūckfaces that they are.

On behalf of his Epidermis, I’m glad the game was at night cause how much more pink can girl get?

Advertisement

Yup. They thought they finally had a good enough team to really challenge for a title. They strolled in..and the canes punched them in the mouth. With brass knuckles.

Kelly realized he will never be able to compete against teams with our talent and that he’ll never win a title there. His days are numbered.

Soccer Ball huh coach? How freakin' appropriate:

Soccer is a game where the players "find a way"particularly like when they get brushed, flop and "writhe in pain". Football is a game that "brings the pain".

He made a great choice to get them ready for this year's *** whoopin' handing his center that soccer ball.

Advertisement
Brian Kelly “we play our best and no fans show up and their starting QB is out and we win” lol ND coulda played their best game of the season the still woulda lost by double digits.

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame's quest for a national championship began when players lined up for fourth-and-goal from the 3-yard line during spring practice.

The situation itself wasn't unique. Coaches simulate pressure and game-deciding plays all the time. Yet just before the snap, coach Brian Kelly threw the offense a curveball -- or, actually, a soccer ball. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

"Score with a soccer ball," Kelly told the group, placing the ball in front of center Sam Mustipher. "Find a way."

A 41-8 loss to the Hurricanes and their turnover chain ended Notre Dame's chances of making its first College Football Playoff appearance.

"That was a chaotic environment. It's either fight or flight," Kelly said. "And it starts with me. I did a poor job of preparing them. If we're playing our best, we beat Miami. We didn't play our best and the environment had something to do with it, so I have to create an environment that prepares them for that, so it doesn't happen again."

Those boys were shook before they stepped off the bus.

LOL! That’s the classic response of a coach who knows **** well his *** got exposed and embarrassed and is now trying to save face. Gotta downplay the loss because he knows he’s on the hot seat.

Even honest ND fans know that their hopes of owning CFB again are futile. A good year for them going forward will be 9-10 wins. They won’t sniff the playoffs.

Speed kills ! The Golden Dome boys moved so slow they looked like were
stuck in cement.

Advertisement
Back