Brian Kelly has lost his **** mind.

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame's quest for a national championship began when players lined up for fourth-and-goal from the 3-yard line during spring practice.

The situation itself wasn't unique. Coaches simulate pressure and game-deciding plays all the time. Yet just before the snap, coach Brian Kelly threw the offense a curveball -- or, actually, a soccer ball. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

"Score with a soccer ball," Kelly told the group, placing the ball in front of center Sam Mustipher. "Find a way."

A 41-8 loss to the Hurricanes and their turnover chain ended Notre Dame's chances of making its first College Football Playoff appearance.

"That was a chaotic environment. It's either fight or flight," Kelly said. "And it starts with me. I did a poor job of preparing them. If we're playing our best, we beat Miami. We didn't play our best and the environment had something to do with it, so I have to create an environment that prepares them for that, so it doesn't happen again."

Those boys were shook before they stepped off the bus.

Advertisement
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame's quest for a national championship began when players lined up for fourth-and-goal from the 3-yard line during spring practice.

The situation itself wasn't unique. Coaches simulate pressure and game-deciding plays all the time. Yet just before the snap, coach Brian Kelly threw the offense a curveball -- or, actually, a soccer ball. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

"Score with a soccer ball," Kelly told the group, placing the ball in front of center Sam Mustipher. "Find a way."

A 41-8 loss to the Hurricanes and their turnover chain ended Notre Dame's chances of making its first College Football Playoff appearance.

"That was a chaotic environment. It's either fight or flight," Kelly said. "And it starts with me. I did a poor job of preparing them. If we're playing our best, we beat Miami. We didn't play our best and the environment had something to do with it, so I have to create an environment that prepares them for that, so it doesn't happen again."

Those boys were shook before they stepped off the bus.

So scoring with a soccer ball is Kelly's way of mimicking the rowdiness and loudness at The Rock? Did you copy this from The Onion @CFLCane??? :6fps6::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::youre-nuts::hammering-head::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Yeah...they would've beat us with a soccer ball.

...If it was full of explosives that went boom everytime they turned the ball over.

I don't think any ND fan worth their salt actually believes this.

Advertisement
This what were about to start doing to teams consistently i love our 19' Class at LB/ Striker with Huff, Solomon, Keonatra, and Brooks all 4 of those kids bAll pursuit is scary! Norte Lame got punked for sure i love that game its the blue print for the start of our dynasty Catholics vs. Convicts! Least there used to gettin raped.

Incredibly funny. Yes, the soccer ball "curve ball" is the scenario that will duplicate being punched in the mouth by another team.

Next up? Having their Tackles line up against a real-life go-kart. "That Jon Garvin had tremendous horsepower."
Wait, let's have the QBs throw passes in a room full of bats. "That Trajan Bandy seemed like he was everywhere?"

These coaches make too much money, are given too much power and have begun to troll themselves with nonsense. This is something like when I heard stories about Coach Golden reading motivational books and sending long, weird messages to the team re: his interpretation. Most people were ******' spooked out. Get a grip, man.

Maybe he's been watching some clips of Willie Taggarts practices and caught a glimpse of the Ring Around the Rosie drills.....

Advertisement
he is also admitting like other teams they underestimated us. we are quickly losing that advantage under richt

It was definitely wild at the Rock that night! I’ll definitely say that, from two hours before the game until the end. I mean they literally had bottles thrown at their bus! Can’t simulate that ****. They *** was shook 😂

Advertisement
Incredibly funny. Yes, the soccer ball "curve ball" is the scenario that will duplicate being punched in the mouth by another team.

Next up? Having their Tackles line up against a real-life go-kart. "That Jon Garvin had tremendous horsepower."
Wait, let's have the QBs throw passes in a room full of bats. "That Trajan Bandy seemed like he was everywhere?"

These coaches make too much money, are given too much power and have begun to troll themselves with nonsense. This is something like when I heard stories about Coach Golden reading motivational books and sending long, weird messages to the team re: his interpretation. Most people were ******' spooked out. Get a grip, man.

I think we may have officially ruined his career that night. Yes, this is some straight-up Al Golden ****. What's next a rope course?

In addition to being an inferior opponent, their arrogance is what really bit them in the ***. They were doing their walkthroughs at St Thomas and acted like they owned the entire place and were just going to march through us like they did USC a few weeks before. Now that, started with him.

"If we're playing our best, we beat Miami"

drExZ_s-200x150.gif

2016-10-10-1476061732-7504623-tumblr_lp0sv0N6dj1qkfq8lo1_400-thumb.gif

This is great!!
I mean I’m all for coaches being creative. But let’s not confuse creativity with stupidity.
My god he’s getting paid millions of dollars.
What he should have done is drive the team to practice and have that window smashed with another beer bottle or rock or whatever.
Then had his players play with ear buds on blast.

Advertisement
Back