Brian Hightower

Advertisement
Yo BrooklynDee, give us the scoop bro...Are we in the game? (meaning at least in the top 5)

In my Biggie voice: "where Brooklyn at- where Brooklyn at"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I haven't seen no film on this kid.....is he elite? Is he good is he fast? Someone let me know.

Yo BrooklynDee, give us the scoop bro...Are we in the game? (meaning at least in the top 5)

Read the last 3 pages of the the work thread, he answered this question.

Actually, that 247 article makes me feel more confident about getting him then Brooklyn has.. but, I'm guessing Brooklyn is just trying to be conservative and let his nephew have his moment

Read the last 3 pages of the the work thread, he answered this question.

Actually, that 247 article makes me feel more confident about getting him then Brooklyn has.. but, I'm guessing Brooklyn is just trying to be conservative and let his nephew have his moment

Yup best news to me in that article is Clemson losing some traction. Going to be a battle between us and Ohio State I believe.

Advertisement
I haven't seen no film on this kid.....is he elite? Is he good is he fast? Someone let me know.

Kid is big and fast. From a measurables standpoint he is definitely elite.

Thanks for the reply no disrespect but I need more because some fans here (not saying u) think anyone we chase is elite. **** even when AG was recruiting jags (not saying this kids a jag) they thought those guys were elite.
Usually I ignore a lot of posters breakdowns due to failed predictions over the years. Not saying u though but u get where I'm going with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement

[HUDL]video/3/3306915/583d9c69dfd8b7115c757ba5[/HUDL]

Thanks bruh

Anyone know his measurables 40 and all that good stuff
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] could tell U for sure, but 247 lists him at 6'3, 195
Look at the camp videos out there, he looks legit 6'3 plus.

As a veteran in the game to being the ugly chick, I can see my boy BH planting the seeds. Already claiming Clemson is falling off and listing a few random schools in the mix. This used to be us fellas. It's a new day. We comin. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's top 100 in the country rated a 97.88

His film looks good
Kinda question the comp, too many whites in the secondary for my taste. He looks decent against the top comp in camp videos though. Fast and looks like a legit 6'3.

Racist

Would you call it white guilt? I prefer ******* realist.

Advertisement
Back