Brian Hightower

Advertisement
His film looks good
Kinda question the comp, too many whites in the secondary for my taste. He looks decent against the top comp in camp videos though. Fast and looks like a legit 6'3.

That is kinda racist if u substitute the word white and put black there they would ban that *** quick fast. I just want to know if this kids legit and I don't expect Brooklyn to say his own family members a jag....I mean I would cuz its who I am I gotta keep it funky but everyone ain't me. I want to see what the reliable posters say...I value some posters opinions alot

Not racist b maybe stereotyping but it aint racist
true good point i aint gettin involved im slippin out the back door

smart move

How fast is your nephew?

I haven't seen no film on this kid.....is he elite? Is he good is he fast? Someone let me know.

He's top 100 in the country rated a 97.88

His film looks good
Kinda question the comp, too many whites in the secondary for my taste. He looks decent against the top comp in camp videos though. Fast and looks like a legit 6'3.

Instead of being offended I'll simply make this easy & you check it yourself. As I've said & the film shows you,he starts for img. Img plays nothing but the best high school football teams from around the country... that too many whites is you needing to adjust the clarity on ur screen. Feel free to go look at their schedule.trinity,bishop gorman,centennial,greyson,booker t I could go on & on. I honestly ain't never heard no one question the comp at IMG ever before. No pressure though

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Do you see a scenario where we take 5? How the **** do we tell any of Pope, Williams, Wiggins, Austin, Hightower, Thompson no? Seem to be in strong position for all of those guys. That doesn't even include other high quality options in Moore, Schwartz, Copeland or Jatavious Harris.
Yes. It would require bringing one in as an athlete & seeing what position we play him at.(like deejay)

I haven't seen no film on this kid.....is he elite? Is he good is he fast? Someone let me know.

His film looks good

Instead of being offended I'll simply make this easy & you check it yourself. As I've said & the film shows you,he starts for img. Img plays nothing but the best high school football teams from around the country... that too many whites is you needing to adjust the clarity on ur screen. Feel free to go look at their schedule.trinity,bishop gorman,centennial,greyson,booker t I could go on & on. I honestly ain't never heard no one question the comp at IMG ever before. No pressure though

I said the video was his soph video, which was before he went to IMG. I wasn't knocking him, as I already stated he has elite measureables but was more pointing out that even though he dominated in that highlight the comp looked weak. I haven't seen any junior film but I do recall you saying that it wasn't an ideal situation for him last year but expect things to open up this year with Stitkowski at QB.

Advertisement

His film looks good

I think he's a plan B kid. He's got good ball skills on his tape but I don't see him taking the top off a defense. Hope i'm proved wrong.

Not every WR is gonna take the top off of a defense. He looks like he has good speed and good ball skills to go with great size. Thomas, Harley and perhaps Schwartz would be those guys to take the top off.

Advertisement
last time I checked there wasn't a white starting CB in the NFL

How many non-starting white CBs in the NFL?

Jason seahorn

This is the same mentality they used to have about black QBs. It's silly. Eventually, a black QB came along and shattered that stereotype and more and more have come along. If we keep up with this mentality how we ever gonna actually notice a white CB who can ball when we are blinding ourselves with this subconscious color limitation.

If a guy can ball he can ball. Das it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Do you see a scenario where we take 5? How the **** do we tell any of Pope, Williams, Wiggins, Austin, Hightower, Thompson no? Seem to be in strong position for all of those guys. That doesn't even include other high quality options in Moore, Schwartz, Copeland or Jatavious Harris.
Yes. It would require bringing one in as an athlete & seeing what position we play him at.(like deejay)

Who would be the athlete? Xavier Williams?

Jason seahorn

This is the same mentality they used to have about black QBs. It's silly. Eventually, a black QB came along and shattered that stereotype and more and more have come along. If we keep up with this mentality how we ever gonna actually notice a white CB who can ball when we are blinding ourselves with this subconscious color limitation.

Sorry bud, white guys don't play in the league at corner. It is what it is. NFL teams want to win. If they found a white guy that could do it he would play...but there aren't any.

Advertisement

Jason seahorn

Sorry bud, white guys don't play in the league at corner. It is what it is. NFL teams want to win. If they found a white guy that could do it he would play...but there aren't any.

Nfl scouts have said they stereotype towards white rb's and Cb's. They automatically put the rb with the fb and CB with the safety.

Maybe white guys can't play CB but even if there is it'll be harder to do so. Stereotypes exist.

Advertisement

Jason seahorn

I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm just saying if we closed minded and write off every white CB simply because of that we're gonna miss one.

Jason seahorn

Nfl scouts have said they stereotype towards white rb's and Cb's. They automatically put the rb with the fb and CB with the safety.

Maybe white guys can't play CB but even if there is it'll be harder to do so. Stereotypes exist.

that's probably true..but how many white safeties are there...2,3...in the whole league.

Advertisement
Back