Brian Hightower

Advertisement
I haven't seen no film on this kid.....is he elite? Is he good is he fast? Someone let me know.

You will likely hate em like all haters do.

Or better yet when the staff goes elsewhere you will love em and hate on the staff more. Either way you should be happy about him cuz either way you can keep your hate flowing.
Your post was so ******* stupid you figured you would quote yourself and make it worse?

******* moron.

I haven't seen no film on this kid.....is he elite? Is he good is he fast? Someone let me know.

He's top 100 in the country rated a 97.88

His film looks good
Kinda question the comp, too many whites in the secondary for my taste. He looks decent against the top comp in camp videos though. Fast and looks like a legit 6'3.

Top 100 kid and this armchair analyst is questioning his ability. smdh.

Jason seahorn

This is the same mentality they used to have about black QBs. It's silly. Eventually, a black QB came along and shattered that stereotype and more and more have come along. If we keep up with this mentality how we ever gonna actually notice a white CB who can ball when we are blinding ourselves with this subconscious color limitation.

If a guy can ball he can ball. Das it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry bud, white guys don't play in the league at corner. It is what it is. NFL teams want to win. If they found a white guy that could do it he would play...but there aren't any.

Nfl scouts have said they stereotype towards white rb's and Cb's. They automatically put the rb with the fb and CB with the safety.

Maybe white guys can't play CB but even if there is it'll be harder to do so. Stereotypes exist.

that's probably true..but how many white safeties are there...2,3...in the whole league.

Way more than that. There's always been a decent amount of white safeties in the league. Nowhere near as many as AA but there's a good bit. Eric Weddle is a top shelf S, one of the better ones in the league.

Advertisement
His film looks good
Kinda question the comp, too many whites in the secondary for my taste. He looks decent against the top comp in camp videos though. Fast and looks like a legit 6'3.

That is kinda racist if u substitute the word white and put black there they would ban that *** quick fast. I just want to know if this kids legit and I don't expect Brooklyn to say his own family members a jag....I mean I would cuz its who I am I gotta keep it funky but everyone ain't me. I want to see what the reliable posters say...I value some posters opinions alot

Not racist b maybe stereotyping but it aint racist
true good point i aint gettin involved im slippin out the back door

JnQOk.gif

His film looks good

Top 100 kid and this armchair analyst is questioning his ability. smdh.

Your reading comprehension is laughable at best but carry on.....

His film looks good

Instead of being offended I'll simply make this easy & you check it yourself. As I've said & the film shows you,he starts for img. Img plays nothing but the best high school football teams from around the country... that too many whites is you needing to adjust the clarity on ur screen. Feel free to go look at their schedule.trinity,bishop gorman,centennial,greyson,booker t I could go on & on. I honestly ain't never heard no one question the comp at IMG ever before. No pressure though

I said the video was his soph video, which was before he went to IMG. I wasn't knocking him, as I already stated he has elite measureables but was more pointing out that even though he dominated in that highlight the comp looked weak. I haven't seen any junior film but I do recall you saying that it wasn't an ideal situation for him last year but expect things to open up this year with Stitkowski at QB.

The video posted on here is the img highlights.

This is the same mentality they used to have about black QBs. It's silly. Eventually, a black QB came along and shattered that stereotype and more and more have come along. If we keep up with this mentality how we ever gonna actually notice a white CB who can ball when we are blinding ourselves with this subconscious color limitation.

If a guy can ball he can ball. Das it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry bud, white guys don't play in the league at corner. It is what it is. NFL teams want to win. If they found a white guy that could do it he would play...but there aren't any.

Nfl scouts have said they stereotype towards white rb's and Cb's. They automatically put the rb with the fb and CB with the safety.

Maybe white guys can't play CB but even if there is it'll be harder to do so. Stereotypes exist.

that's probably true..but how many white safeties are there...2,3...in the whole league.

Way more than that. There's always been a decent amount of white safeties in the league. Nowhere near as many as AA but there's a good bit. Eric Weddle is a top shelf S, one of the better ones in the league.

Currently right now...I know there have been a few in the past.

Advertisement
I disagree. I think Julian Edelman and Wes Welker would be good nickel corners in the NFL

Its much harder to play corner than wr....not the same.

Edelman played DB in NE during the 2011 playoffs rather decently.

In an emergency situation because of injuries.. You think Edelman could cover the # 1 wr's in the NFL on a weekly basis?

The Antonio Browns, Julio Jones, and Odell B, Dez's of the world...cmon people.

How many White kids are allowed to compete at the corner spot in college?

Why are there no Black Volleyball players? College Volleyball is full of 6'10 - 7'2 white dudes with vert. Why? Nobody has told the white dudes they can't play Volleyball yet.

Why are there no 5'11 pro QB's? Drew Bree's wins a super bowl and and Wilson then wins one so now colleges are willing to take a chance as long as the guy can throw.

Advertisement
I disagree. I think Julian Edelman and Wes Welker would be good nickel corners in the NFL

In an emergency situation because of injuries.. You think Edelman could cover the # 1 wr's in the NFL on a weekly basis?

No CB in the nfl can cover them 1 on 1 consistently. I think he could be a nickel CB if he needed to be. He's a really good athlete and a football player . He's too short to be covering guys outside but I definitely think he could play nickel.

Why are there no Black Volleyball players? College Volleyball is full of 6'10 - 7'2 white dudes with vert. Why? Nobody has told the white dudes they can't play Volleyball yet.

Why are there no 5'11 pro QB's? Drew Bree's wins a super bowl and and Wilson then wins one so now colleges are willing to take a chance as long as the guy can throw.

This is a good point too.

No CB in the nfl can cover them 1 on 1 consistently. I think he could be a nickel CB if he needed to be. He's a really good athlete and a football player . He's too short to be covering guys outside but I definitely think he could play nickel.

youre right. no corner can cover them consistently, but they will win some battles... he cant cover them period.

Advertisement

What is the reason the 100m is ALWAYS won by black sprinters at the Olympics?

What is the reason the 100m is ALWAYS won by black sprinters at the Olympics?

You mean why does Usain Bolt always win the 100m at the Olympics?

Or better yet when the staff goes elsewhere you will love em and hate on the staff more. Either way you should be happy about him cuz either way you can keep your hate flowing.
Your post was so ****ing stupid you figured you would quote yourself and make it worse?

****ing moron.

You'll have to explain to me how quotes work again and then as you fail in your attempt to do that I will let you know what the word moron actually means.

Your post was so ****ing stupid you figured you would quote yourself and make it worse?

****ing moron.

You'll have to explain to me how quotes work again and then as you fail in your attempt to do that I will let you know what the word moron actually means.
There you go. Make yourself look like a fool but try and desperately say something to redeem it.

Its all right there. First god awful mistake was mistaking dwins for someone else.

You're on a real roll here buddy.

Advertisement
Back