Brian Hightower

Advertisement
From that video posted he looks like he has good size and blocks well. Also has decent hands. In that video though he doesn't look fast to me. Maybe I'm wrong.

I haven't seen no film on this kid.....is he elite? Is he good is he fast? Someone let me know.

He's top 100 in the country rated a 97.88

His film looks good
Kinda question the comp, too many whites in the secondary for my taste. He looks decent against the top comp in camp videos though. Fast and looks like a legit 6'3.

That is kinda racist if u substitute the word white and put black there they would ban that *** quick fast. I just want to know if this kids legit and I don't expect Brooklyn to say his own family members a jag....I mean I would cuz its who I am I gotta keep it funky but everyone ain't me. I want to see what the reliable posters say...I value some posters opinions alot

Advertisement
Kid looks like a baller. I love the idea of getting a couple bigger WRs to compliment guys like Thomas and Harley. It's a great option to have in the red zone and on the outside in general. That's why I'm excited about Cager coming back this season, the kid is a legit 6 "5. I see Hightower listed at 6 "3, which is very good size for a WR. Figure he is getting so much better everyday in practice with the studs they have at IMG, and he will play against some of the best players in the country with that national schedule they play.

If we land Pope , Hightower, Wiggins, and Williams I would be very excited about the class. With the way this class is shaping up, it's easy to see why the staff didn't go after a RB late after Whoopi decided to stay home, and also see why they were okay with taking Thomas, Harley, and Njoku and not pushing to hard to get Pouncey in the class. We are setting up to have some crazy offensive fire power these next few years fellas. What a great time it is to be a Miami Hurricane fan boys _

man this is crazy. Pope, Wiggins, X.Williams, Hightower, W.Thompson, K.Austin, E.Moore, Schwartz, J.Harris. How do we only take 4 ? Seems like Pope , Wiggins, Xavier, Thompson, Moore , J.Harris all want in while having great shots at Hightower and Austin. With how many incredible options we have on the table, I think the coaches may have to take 5. Any chance Thompson and/or Austin grow into TE's?

Advertisement
I haven't seen no film on this kid.....is he elite? Is he good is he fast? Someone let me know.

His film looks good
Kinda question the comp, too many whites in the secondary for my taste. He looks decent against the top comp in camp videos though. Fast and looks like a legit 6'3.

That is kinda racist if u substitute the word white and put black there they would ban that *** quick fast. I just want to know if this kids legit and I don't expect Brooklyn to say his own family members a jag....I mean I would cuz its who I am I gotta keep it funky but everyone ain't me. I want to see what the reliable posters say...I value some posters opinions alot

You one of those types that try to make jokes outta messed up racist situations if it's not dealing with your ppl?

His film looks good

Its more stereotyping than racist, since he was implying that white people aren't as good in the secondary, which last time I checked there wasn't a white starting CB in the NFL. He wasn't saying anything derogatory towards white people, just stating that they are generally not as good in the secondary as black people are.

So if Hightower is playing at IMG, why is he playing bad competition, or did dude just watch tape of him vs a bad team?

His film looks good

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Advertisement

His film looks good

Not racist b maybe stereotyping but it aint racist

His film looks good

Not racist b maybe stereotyping but it aint racist
true good point i aint gettin involved im slippin out the back door

His film looks good

Instead of being offended I'll simply make this easy & you check it yourself. As I've said & the film shows you,he starts for img. Img plays nothing but the best high school football teams from around the country... that too many whites is you needing to adjust the clarity on ur screen. Feel free to go look at their schedule.trinity,bishop gorman,centennial,greyson,booker t I could go on & on. I honestly ain't never heard no one question the comp at IMG ever before. No pressure though

Advertisement
Before I watched his sophomore highlights I wasn't sold on him. His junior highlights don't show his true game.

His film looks good

Dwins this kid got big game, but if Schwartz was a guarantee then give me all the Schwartz Malt Liquor you got. Kid fast, but takes longer to get there. Schwartz stretches defenses like BBC does tiny white chicks (racist).

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Do you see a scenario where we take 5? How the **** do we tell any of Pope, Williams, Wiggins, Austin, Hightower, Thompson no? Seem to be in strong position for all of those guys. That doesn't even include other high quality options in Moore, Schwartz, Copeland or Jatavious Harris.

[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Do you see a scenario where we take 5? How the **** do we tell any of Pope, Williams, Wiggins, Austin, Hightower, Thompson no? Seem to be in strong position for all of those guys. That doesn't even include other high quality options in Moore, Schwartz, Copeland or Jatavious Harris.

That's when you know we back. When we're the ones telling them no.

Advertisement
Back