Brian Hightower Transfers to Illinois

Still would be nice to have a WR give us that as well. Ever since we started recruiting him I loved his size/body control combo and his film. Stuff happens, hopefully with Lash some of the WRs we have make the jump we need.

Tell me if you saw this film of a new recruit Miami WR you would not be giddy?

I wish the kid nothing but the best for the Illini. Hopefully they have good QB play up there for him

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO. that's fair, thank you for answering MK.... did we beat any teams we are not better than?
Nope. And we also loss to teams we were better than. We couldn’t get out of our own way..just a ****ed up year..only thing we were consistent at was finding new way to lose games

All I know is Likkens
typical UM story, flash as a freshman, then regress and transfer or leave early, this place is broken

How did he flash? no offense to dds but the kid had a TD in a blowout game over another TF and then a 7 yard gain

If anything Jeff Thomas flashed as a TF and never got better
Nope. And we also loss to teams we were better than. We couldn’t get out of our own way..just a ****ed up year..only thing we were consistent at was finding new way to lose games

My favorite was UNC

I was sitting in UNC section whne it was 4th and 17 and didnt hear a peep

All I know is Likkens

How did he flash? no offense to dds but the kid had a TD in a blowout game over another TF and then a 7 yard gain

My favorite was UNC

Lol at your first entry your walking on eggshells with that topic..and bruh idk what bandy was doing on that 4th and 17 play..then he got beat the next play too

Lol at your first entry your walking on eggshells with that topic..and bruh idk what bandy was doing on that 4th and 17 play..then he got beat the next play too

That entire 1Q was an embarrassment, I didn't finish my first chik fil a sandwich and they scored twice already

Advertisement
Her vaporizer caused the weed to taste very plastic-like. It wasn't a Pax.
Just my personal take, but I think vaporizers are awful! If I'm smoking flower (buds), I'm rolling it or using a glass pipe. I never understood the allure of flower vaporizers. But, honestly, I hardly ever smoke flower these days. Too messy, too smelly, just not needed. THC oil cartridges in vape pens is absolutely the direction she should go. First, it's not smoke, so it's much less damaging to your lungs. Second, it has nowhere near the 'consume the room'-smell that smoking bud does. And they taste amazing! I don't like ones with flavors added as I like the taste of herb. But they make the oil cartridges in every flavor you can imagine. Some are just the THC itself (well, terpenes) but they are labeled like they taste (kind of like people describe flavors from wine), but some (especially black market ones) add flavor to them. And lastly, they are just so **** easy and convenient to pull out, take a quick rip and put away. You can basically do it anywhere and no one even knows. That's probably what I love most about oil vs buds. Though I do both as I went most of my life with only bud.

As to the sleep question, like everyone above said, indica is the key. Think of it as "In-Da-Couch" as most are more the "duhhhhhhhhh" buzz which helps with sleep. I use sativa or hybrid oil during the day (as they generally give you a more alert and energetic buzz and, more importantly, you don't crash when they wear off) and indica at night. My favorite nighttime oil is Gorilla Glue #4 (GG4). Agree 100% with what El said, she'll want to blaze a bit before she goes to bed and not hit it right as she turns the lights out. Many people get a rush or even a paranoid feeling in that first hour. It's when you start coming down that it makes you sleepy.

And, lastly, I don't like edibles at all (tinctures, gummies, whatever). It's a completely different feeling when you eat THC vs when you smoke it, in my opinion. Never been a fan of edibles, although I'll eat them if there. LOL

Get that lady a vape pen with an indica cartridge and she'll be a happy camper! ;-)

Just my personal take, but I think vaporizers are awful! If I'm smoking flower (buds), I'm rolling it or using a glass pipe. I never understood the allure of flower vaporizers. But, honestly, I hardly ever smoke flower these days. Too messy, too smelly, just not needed. THC oil cartridges in vape pens is absolutely the direction she should go. First, it's not smoke, so it's much less damaging to your lungs. Second, it has nowhere near the 'consume the room'-smell that smoking bud does. And they taste amazing! I don't like ones with flavors added as I like the taste of herb. But they make the oil cartridges in every flavor you can imagine. Some are just the THC itself (well, terpenes) but they are labeled like they taste (kind of like people describe flavors from wine), but some (especially black market ones) add flavor to them. And lastly, they are just so **** easy and convenient to pull out, take a quick rip and put away. You can basically do it anywhere and no one even knows. That's probably what I love most about oil vs buds. Though I do both as I went most of my life with only bud.

As to the sleep question, like everyone above said, indica is the key. Think of it as "In-Da-Couch" as most are more the "duhhhhhhhhh" buzz which helps with sleep. I use sativa or hybrid oil during the day (as they generally give you a more alert and energetic buzz and, more importantly, you don't crash when they wear off) and indica at night. My favorite nighttime oil is Gorilla Glue #4 (GG4). Agree 100% with what El said, she'll want to blaze a bit before she goes to bed and not hit it right as she turns the lights out. Many people get a rush or even a paranoid feeling in that first hour. It's when you start coming down that it makes you sleepy.

And, lastly, I don't like edibles at all (tinctures, gummies, whatever). It's a completely different feeling when you eat THC vs when you smoke it, in my opinion. Never been a fan of edibles, although I'll eat them if there. LOL

Get that lady a vape pen with an indica cartridge and she'll be a happy camper! ;-)

Ate a edible once and didn't feel anything for 2 hours so I popped another one, fell asleep woke up next day 6am high as ****

All I know is Likkens

My favorite was UNC

Well JT was off to a hot start soph year and then I think the injury from the return against FSU messed him up the rest of the year and then obviously the **** that went down after Va Tech.

Advertisement
Ate a edible once and didn't feel anything for 2 hours so I popped another one, fell asleep woke up next day 6am high as ****
🤣🤣🤣😭😭 bruh them ***** hit different..I had the same experience except I decided to smoke a hour after I popped one because I wasn’t feeling the ****..I was stuck..stoned..and on my ***. I don’t like them tbh

I really, really, really wish we would have done a better job of managing our offensive personnel, and putting them in a position to succeed. I’m a Die Hard. But I can’t expect kids to live and die with the incompetence that we’ve shown on offense for about a decade now.

We’ve had some tough breaks. AR82 going down was the start of a bad run of luck. But, his success as a dynamic play maker outside did allow us to attract some kids that I really, really liked.

BH was one of them.

I don’t like the transfers. Hate them. Because I want the talent to be there when a guy like Rhett shows up. But. IMO, we failed these kids. From scheme, to player development, to personnel management and mentoring, we failed these kids.

So. I’m really hoping Rhett & Co. can reverse the trend. Because kids like BH would have eaten well in his scheme.

All I know is Likkens

My favorite was UNC

This entire board was excited as **** for Hightower after the '18 spring game. Similar to the hype Payton last spring

Advertisement

I’ve never used oil cartridges as I am worried about natural products vs man made chemicals. Are those cartridges natural/organic?

I don’t like a vape for flower either. I have a hard time getting the smoke right and I use a lot more to get an effect and it seems to take way longer to kick in.

I’ve had Sour Gorilla flower that was loaded with myrcene and great for sleep.

I’ve never used oil cartridges as I am worried about natural products vs man made chemicals. Are those cartridges natural/organic?

I don’t like a vape for flower either. I have a hard time getting the smoke right and I use a lot more to get an effect and it seems to take way longer to kick in.

I’ve had Sour Gorilla flower that was loaded with myrcene and great for sleep.
From my experience in the industry the vape pen carts are the biggest wild card. You need to be confident in wbo is producing the product. Like in any industry. Shady production and counterfeiting runs amuck.

Advertisement
Back