Brian Hightower Transfers to Illinois

Advertisement
🤣🤣🤣😭😭 bruh them ***** hit different..I had the same experience except I decided to smoke a hour after I popped one because I wasn’t feeling the ****..I was stuck..stoned..and on my ***. I don’t like them tbh

My GF smokes before bed and she decided to eat an edible instead which didn’t hit for a while so she smoked on top of it

Didn’t end well

Advertisement
Would make a sick catch and then drop the easiest ball ever
Was definitely his MO, he made ODB catches before ODB, he had it all but the ability to catch a crossing route consistently. He had a 1500 yard season in Denver in 2010 I believe it was.

I’ve never used oil cartridges as I am worried about natural products vs man made chemicals. Are those cartridges natural/organic?

I don’t like a vape for flower either. I have a hard time getting the smoke right and I use a lot more to get an effect and it seems to take way longer to kick in.

I’ve had Sour Gorilla flower that was loaded with myrcene and great for sleep.
I'm no expert on the production process, but I'm quite certain that good THC distillate is made just as natural and quality as high-end nugs themselves. It's just basically the THC extracted out of it. But like @1LuvCane said, the problem is having confidence in where you are getting it from. I get most of my oil from the FL medical clinics, so I assume they've gone through proper testing. I don't believe any chemicals are added to legit THC distillate. But if you don't trust the source, I can appreciate the concern.

I am a huge vape proponent. I smoked cigarettes for almost 20 years and just couldn't kick the habit. Switched to vape (e-cig) almost four years ago and haven't had a single cig since. I have no interest in them anymore; in fact, they disgust me. I don't wheeze anymore, I don't cough up black sh-t, I don't lose breath quick, etc. I mean literally every ailment I had from cigarettes (and I could legit feel them killing me) is 100% gone with vaping. Now, does that mean it's "Healthy"? Of course not. Our lungs were designed to breathe air. But between e-cigs and regular cigarettes, there is absolutely no comparison in that regard. As even my doctor says, "nicotine doesn't give you cancer. The carcinogens in smoke do". I absolutely agree and am a living test case for how much better on your body it is.

So I look at THC oil vs smoking joints/bowls the same way. Plus, like I said above, they are just so much faster and cleaner and easier to use. If it were up to me, I'd be done with flower entirely. But I keep a stash for when I'm out of good oil.

What's most amusing is how you steady say nothing against him or nothing personal yet you steady wanna take lil digs at the kid. U steady try to make it personal like you something more than some basic fan... Maybe I'm missing the root here. But you been made your point. You been expressed in abundance how you feel about him as an athlete and a individual. I'm gonna start constantly berating on you in threads out of sheer boredom. I'll express my thoughts on ur contributions(or lack thereof)as a poster and as an individual who hasn't earned any opinion on here or in life. Play your role and learn your lane. It'll do you well.
D....he says disparaging things all the time....regardless of post....The Proverbial Devils Advocate.....

Advertisement
I'm no expert on the production process, but I'm quite certain that good THC distillate is made just as natural and quality as high-end nugs themselves. It's just basically the THC extracted out of it. But like @1LuvCane said, the problem is having confidence in where you are getting it from. I get most of my oil from the FL medical clinics, so I assume they've gone through proper testing. I don't believe any chemicals are added to legit THC distillate. But if you don't trust the source, I can appreciate the concern.

I am a huge vape proponent. I smoked cigarettes for almost 20 years and just couldn't kick the habit. Switched to vape (e-cig) almost four years ago and haven't had a single cig since. I have no interest in them anymore; in fact, they disgust me. I don't wheeze anymore, I don't cough up black sh-t, I don't lose breath quick, etc. I mean literally every ailment I had from cigarettes (and I could legit feel them killing me) is 100% gone with vaping. Now, does that mean it's "Healthy"? Of course not. Our lungs were designed to breathe air. But between e-cigs and regular cigarettes, there is absolutely no comparison in that regard. As even my doctor says, "nicotine doesn't give you cancer. The carcinogens in smoke do". I absolutely agree and am a living test case for how much better on your body it is.

So I look at THC oil vs smoking joints/bowls the same way. Plus, like I said above, they are just so much faster and cleaner and easier to use. If it were up to me, I'd be done with flower entirely. But I keep a stash for when I'm out of good oil.
I hear you. It's all still pretty new. I've just seen and heard some stuff so be careful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Please do..and send him CISs regards
He already sent his regards....
1574618902625.png

Advertisement
Back