Brian Hightower Transfers to Illinois

Big Truss. Business booming at FIU..it’s never personal. I get a kick of ppl on here who take personal and threaten to fight ppl tho lol
Never was personal....Thats not what Butch is about....he spent 11yrs at UM...You don't spend that amount of time at UM...and not have feelings for them...

Advertisement
Big Truss. Business booming at FIU..it’s never personal. I get a kick of ppl on here who take personal and threaten to fight ppl tho lol
It is amusing. Just like it's amusing how grown men take on agendas and make disparaging comments about teenagers who have already accomplished more than those same grown ups ever will. Both are pathetic & hide like cowards behind the internet.

It is amusing. Just like it's amusing how grown men take on agendas and make disparaging comments about teenagers who have already accomplished more than those same grown ups ever will. Both are pathetic & hide like cowards behind the internet.
True facts..I hate those types

Advertisement
See the source image

So was FIU, and against worst competition. What’s your point?

Should be pretty clear. You are what your record is. It makes no sense to make excuses about one game and say the better team lost whereas you state, we've lowered ourselves to FIU's level.

And, except for Clemson, whose to say our competition is any better.

Advertisement
Ate a edible once and didn't feel anything for 2 hours so I popped another one, fell asleep woke up next day 6am high as ****
Same thing here. I was in Amsterdam during undergrad and ate a "space cake", didn't feel anything for an hour so I ate another...then got high as ****, got lost, accused the girl who sold me the cakes of lacing them or something stupid, then finally made it back somehow. My roommates couldn't wake me up for like 12 hours. Good times.

Same thing here. I was in Amsterdam during undergrad and ate a "space cake", didn't feel anything for an hour so I ate another...then got high as ****, got lost, accused the girl who sold me the cakes of lacing them or something stupid, then finally made it back somehow. My roommates couldn't wake me up for like 12 hours. Good times.

I woke up and actually felt ok then I started to drive and ddin't know how the **** I got to work in one piece

Should be pretty clear. You are what your record is. It makes no sense to make excuses about one game and say the better team lost whereas you state, we've lowered ourselves to FIU's level.

And, except for Clemson, whose to say our competition is any better.

I have stated it’s not excuse for that loss or any of our losses I’m simply stating a point. As for our competition let’s be real the ACC Coastal is terrible but it’s not as bad as what FIU deals with every week.

Just my personal take, but I think vaporizers are awful! If I'm smoking flower (buds), I'm rolling it or using a glass pipe. I never understood the allure of flower vaporizers. But, honestly, I hardly ever smoke flower these days. Too messy, too smelly, just not needed. THC oil cartridges in vape pens is absolutely the direction she should go. First, it's not smoke, so it's much less damaging to your lungs. Second, it has nowhere near the 'consume the room'-smell that smoking bud does. And they taste amazing! I don't like ones with flavors added as I like the taste of herb. But they make the oil cartridges in every flavor you can imagine. Some are just the THC itself (well, terpenes) but they are labeled like they taste (kind of like people describe flavors from wine), but some (especially black market ones) add flavor to them. And lastly, they are just so **** easy and convenient to pull out, take a quick rip and put away. You can basically do it anywhere and no one even knows. That's probably what I love most about oil vs buds. Though I do both as I went most of my life with only bud.

As to the sleep question, like everyone above said, indica is the key. Think of it as "In-Da-Couch" as most are more the "duhhhhhhhhh" buzz which helps with sleep. I use sativa or hybrid oil during the day (as they generally give you a more alert and energetic buzz and, more importantly, you don't crash when they wear off) and indica at night. My favorite nighttime oil is Gorilla Glue #4 (GG4). Agree 100% with what El said, she'll want to blaze a bit before she goes to bed and not hit it right as she turns the lights out. Many people get a rush or even a paranoid feeling in that first hour. It's when you start coming down that it makes you sleepy.

And, lastly, I don't like edibles at all (tinctures, gummies, whatever). It's a completely different feeling when you eat THC vs when you smoke it, in my opinion. Never been a fan of edibles, although I'll eat them if there. LOL

Get that lady a vape pen with an indica cartridge and she'll be a happy camper! ;-)
Awesome explanation, brother. I've heard the oil cartridges are potentially very dangerous from a health standpoint. Is that just hype? All the kids getting sick and fcked up lungs from vaping? Or is that a different type of vape cartridge?

Advertisement
@dsddcane appreciate your intel and good luck to your nephew.

Do you think Manny has made any positive moves to right the ship or are we still being led by simps/likely to continue to struggle?

Advertisement
@dsddcane appreciate your intel and good luck to your nephew.

Do you think Manny has made any positive moves to right the ship or are we still being led by simps/likely to continue to struggle?
Yes he's definitely made some good moves and is headed in a positive direction. Yet just like the fan base **** continue to make excuses for his boys which in turn holds the program back. On top of that he'll never hold himself accountable enough to make necessary changes to his philosophy either. Best hope is someone forces his hand.

Just read an article saying Illinois has had 200 plus public corruption arrests in 20 years? with like 500 billion in debt?

Illinois is not a state I would want to move to.

My g; Illinois has always been a gangster state. Of course it stems from Chicago, but pretty much since the late 1800’s early 1900’s, the state of Illinois has been full of corruption. Dirty Politicians, Dirty Cops, The Mafia, Dirty Judges, Gangs, Dirty Contractors....no cap on this. I used to see cops pick up a prostitute, take her to “booking.” Next day, she’s walking the streets and they whistling and waving at her. Lol.

My g; Illinois has always been a gangster state. Of course it stems from Chicago, but pretty much since the late 1800’s early 1900’s, the state of Illinois has been full w corruption. Dirty Politicians, Dirty Cops, The Mafia, Dirty Judges, Gangs, Dirty Contractors....no cap on this. I used to see cops pick up a prostitute, take her to “booking.” Next day, she’s walking the streets and they whistling and waving at her. Lol.

****, ain’t know it was like that!

Advertisement
Back