Brian Hightower Transfers to Illinois

And the offense was tailored to short explosive recievers. Only exception being d because of how he could take the top off the field. But go on.
At least when they did need jump balls they used him and not Harley and other really short receivers.......oh wait

Advertisement
Look. It’s not like we’re up against the scholarship limit so I’m not excited to see anyone leave the team (ok maybe one guy). Maybe Hightower would have played more, maybe he would have rode the pine, that’s not something I’d be able to predict or have control over. Still, having an extra body out there, especially a taller guy would only have helped the team, even if only in practice.

Just read an article saying Illinois has had 200 plus public corruption arrests in 20 years? with like 500 billion in debt?

Illinois is not a state I would want to move to.

Advertisement
I'm gonna leave that alone. As I been said on here, he's his own man and had to make his own choices. All we could do was offer advice and let him process it how he chose. My experiences here and in life be damned. He is an amazing kid and an every better son & man. I couldn't be prouder of him than I am. This brief moment in time won't change that. Personally I like the NEW hires.

I feel ya, bruh. Good ****.

Look. It’s not like we’re up against the scholarship limit so I’m not excited to see anyone leave the team (ok maybe one guy). Maybe Hightower would have played more, maybe he would have rode the pine, that’s not something I’d be able to predict or have control over. Still, having an extra body out there, especially a taller guy would only have helped the team, even if only in practice.
Ppl still tryna bring back players who quit mid season? If they would’ve brought him back as fan I would’ve rooted for his success but as is, we’ll be just fine without his 12 career catches man

Ppl still tryna bring back players who quit mid season? If they would’ve brought him back as fan I would’ve rooted for his success but as is, we’ll be just fine without his 12 career catches man
Where did I say bring back players who quit mid season. Al I said is that we'd be better off if he didn't transfer. Losing him might not make a huge difference but it's not like the team got better.

Advertisement
High myrcene is the key. This is actually a hybrid that is only about 21% thc, which is still a good amount, but the myrcene is at 1.13% which is great. Carophylene and linalool are good too. I’m not a fan of too much Limonene and one of the Pinene’s. - can’t remember if it’s A or B is ok and the other is more alerting.

View attachment 115854
Does that dry vaporizer result in less smoke inhalation, RVA? One of her concerns is too much smoke inhalation and the deleterious effects on the lungs. She tried one vaporizer, but it resulted in a horrible taste and she never used it again.

Just read an article saying Illinois has had 200 plus public corruption arrests in 20 years? with like 500 billion in debt?

Illinois is not a state I would want to move to.

In FL you can just donate to Pam Bondis relection campaign. If you oversee the largest medicare fraud in US history you can be our governor and parlay that into being a senator.

Those are just the elected ones....than you have gilliam and his meth fueled *** orgies.

Advertisement
Where did I say bring back players who quit mid season. Al I said is that we'd be better off if he didn't transfer. Losing him might not make a huge difference but it's not like the team got better.
True. Some have Been clamoring about the 12 catches catches being missing tho

What's most amusing is how you steady say nothing against him or nothing personal yet you steady wanna take lil digs at the kid. U steady try to make it personal like you something more than some basic fan... Maybe I'm missing the root here. But you been made your point. You been expressed in abundance how you feel about him as an athlete and a individual. I'm gonna start constantly berating on you in threads out of sheer boredom. I'll express my thoughts on ur contributions(or lack thereof)as a poster and as an individual who hasn't earned any opinion on here or in life. Play your role and learn your lane. It'll do you well.

Advertisement
What's most amusing is how you steady say nothing against him or nothing personal yet you steady wanna take lil digs at the kid. U steady try to make it personal like you something more than some basic fan... Maybe I'm missing the root here. But you been made your point. You been expressed in abundance how you feel about him as an athlete and a individual. I'm gonna start constantly berating on you in threads out of sheer boredom. I'll express my thoughts on ur contributions(or lack thereof)as a poster and as an individual who hasn't earned any opinion on here or in life. Play your role and learn your lane. It'll do you well.
Smh bruh go on somewhere..I’m just tryna break this bud down, roll up and enjoy my day. Get out your feelings, put your Illini hat on and enjoy your day fam

I think it's more missing a big bodied WR with tremendous upside that showed out in Spring on a roster full of unproven midget WRs.
That’s fair enough. Would like a bigger target on the outside. But imo we have a couple guys who can provide mismatches in Mallory and brev

That’s fair enough. Would like a bigger target on the outside. But imo we have a couple guys who can provide mismatches in Mallory and brev

Still would be nice to have a WR give us that as well. Ever since we started recruiting him I loved his size/body control combo and his film. Stuff happens, hopefully with Lash some of the WRs we have make the jump we need.

Tell me if you saw this film of a new recruit Miami WR you would not be giddy?

Does that dry vaporizer result in less smoke inhalation, RVA? One of her concerns is too much smoke inhalation and the deleterious effects on the lungs. She tried one vaporizer, but it resulted in a horrible taste and she never used it again.
That vaporizer sucks. I went and got a Pax 3 for about $250 and it works way better. I use dry flower, not cartridges.

It tastes like weed bro.

Advertisement
Back