Brian Hightower Transfers to Illinois

Advertisement
I’m not making an assumption. Just an observation. Since that was tweeted nothing was said on here again.
Just because it wasn't said on this Drama Queen Site...Doesnt mean there was no response....D ain't got time for no Dumbsh*t on here anymore...Hence your so called "Low Key"...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just because it wasn't said on this Drama Queen Site...Doesnt mean there was no response....D ain't got time for no Dumbsh*t on here anymore...Hence your so called "Low Key"...
Don’t bother with this shît man. If D wants to respond to this all over again, God bless him.
I’m glad Hightower’s getting his shot.

I hear you, but he KNEW the chance he was getting here, right?

I sat in Jerrys World and watched him beat an LSU secondary full of NFL players and make a long TD catch (from Rosier none the less) not many have made here in years as a true freshman. There was also reports he was the best WR on the field the Spring before last.

He made one nice catch for a TD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t bother with this shît man. If D wants to respond to this all over again, God bless him.
I’m glad Hightower’s getting his shot.
If there is anyone on this site that I'll back 100% at any time...its Dee....I'll back @The Franchise as well 100%...but thats because I've been conversating with him on CIS/Grassy for over 20yrs, and always defer to his perspective often...with @dsddcane....its on a whole different level...

But we lost youngblood

I understand that. My point is losing one game doesn’t determine who is better, it determines who was better that night. Norfolk St beat Mizzou a couple years ago. A #15 beating a #2 seed. They weren’t the better team. They got hot and Frank Haith (UM ties which is why I chose this comparison) does what he does, coached horribly. Losing happens, that doesn’t make it acceptable, Bc it’s absolutely not. but it happens.

Advertisement
Back