Brian Hightower Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
We coming motherf*ck*rs! stifler-american-pie-2-o.gif

Advertisement
I know several white people. The color of ones skin has little or nothing to do with their taste in music. There are a lot of factors that play a real role in this. Skin isn't high on the list imho. You might want to spend less time being a racist. Go Canes :)

I like Em. But if you think his skin tone has nothing to do with his album sales, then i would say you're naive.
I didn't say sales. Ty you're a racist and it is not a valid argument. It's pathetic and I'm done with this. I'm excited about my Miami Hurricanes. It's going to be a great night.

You're probably one of those people who don't see color
You're probably one of those people why see nothing but color

Lol. No, but touch

Advertisement
I get it. People love Em. I love Drake...but I wouldn't list him in the top ten.

As an artist drake is easily top ten for me, he has did so much and none of his projects were flops. He's definitely one of the best imo

I somewhat agree, but he's a pop rap artist. Hes in a diff category. I still love him. Kanye is in a diff category too...I think Kanye is GOAT.

True he's my favorite artist of all time. From college dropout, late registration , my beautiful dark twisted fantasy,808 &a heartbreaks, life of Pablo pretty much everyone of his projects outside of yeezus were classics.

Even before this post, I knew I had something in common with you. That fact makes me feel strange.
Get a room Bîtches

Advertisement
You can tell there are a lot of white people on this board by the amount of people who list Em. I'm not saying he was good, but come on.

Has nothing to do with his color, he crushed the game with a unique style for all races. His sales numbers support this and there is also a reason that no one has successfully been able to diss him, he annihilated them all.

Sales numbers? Lmao. Who do you think bought his records? Who did he annihilate?

His sale numbers are so high because he rapped about things that the majority of people can relate to (aka white people).
So you could say its because he's white. But he also brought all those people and made them fans of hip hop.

And he destroyed the careers of Ja Rule and and Benzino. Murder Inc was pretty major at the time, and Benzino had The Source which was the Hip Hop bible. Plus he just has a history of destroying people as features.

Wow. We all know who destroyed murder inc.

BooBoo

Aka 50

I like Em. But if you think his skin tone has nothing to do with his album sales, then i would say you're naive.
I didn't say sales. Ty you're a racist and it is not a valid argument. It's pathetic and I'm done with this. I'm excited about my Miami Hurricanes. It's going to be a great night.

You're probably one of those people who don't see color
You're probably one of those people why see nothing but color

Lol. No, but touch
Great night and Go Canes!

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with his color, he crushed the game with a unique style for all races. His sales numbers support this and there is also a reason that no one has successfully been able to diss him, he annihilated them all.

Sales numbers? Lmao. Who do you think bought his records? Who did he annihilate?

His sale numbers are so high because he rapped about things that the majority of people can relate to (aka white people).
So you could say its because he's white. But he also brought all those people and made them fans of hip hop.

And he destroyed the careers of Ja Rule and and Benzino. Murder Inc was pretty major at the time, and Benzino had The Source which was the Hip Hop bible. Plus he just has a history of destroying people as features.

BooBoo

Aka 50

50...and Em.

BooBoo

Aka 50

50...and Em.

Yep, anyone who thinks otherwise, please go listen to the shady compilation/Ja Rule invasion. Dude murdered all of them but I have to give Busta his props, he had the best verse of all on the Hail Mary remix.

Advertisement
Linguard and Hightower, awesome pick ups. With Weldon as QB, we could have a pretty good future here.

1. PAC

Rest of list in no order
Big pun
Big l
Biggie
Eminem
Fabolous
Andre 3000
Nas

Other artist who can get on that list

Action Bronson
J cole
Kendrick
Talib

Just off the top of my head.

letter.jpg

Are we talking lyrics, flow, play on, what?

If we talking lyrics:

Pac
Biggie
Rakim
Krs-1
Andre 3000
Em

If we talking flow
Pac
Biggie
Snoop
Nas
Jay Z

If we talking play on
Em
Biggie
Jay Z
Wayne
Jay Electronica

It all depends on your style and what u like.

I love Rakim and KRS-One... They are probably my favorites. But once again, Big Pun is just under-appreciated for what he did.

Career too short. He was nice w the mic, though, and had his life/career extended, he would be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back