Brian Hightower Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
jean-claude-van-damme-gifs-1.gif

[video]https[video=youtube_share;gps6J9SKi6I]https://youtu.be/gps6J9SKi6I[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. PAC

Rest of list in no order
Big pun
Big l
Biggie
Eminem
Fabolous
Andre 3000
Nas

Other artist who can get on that list

Action Bronson
J cole
Kendrick
Talib

Just off the top of my head.

are you kidding me with that "who can get on that list" and even mentioning action bronson.
Also fab aint on no top 10 list. Kendrick is on the path, but Cole has a long way to go. Cole is a worse version of Nas and without a classic album(s).
and i'm not much of a jay-z fan but not putting him on a top10 list is insane.

Jay to me turned commercial way to fast, love a lot of his songs but overall I don't think he would be where he is if it wasn't for key people dying in his life. Wtf is wrong with action? Have you even listened to him dude is legit as ****. As far as fab his albums no definitely not top 10 material, his mixtape son the other hand single handlely put him in the conversation.

Every single action bronson song is the exact same. He's not very good. To me it just seems like you are biased towards New York music.

Definite Top6: Pac, Biggie, Em, Jay-Z, Nas, Andre3k
Arguably Top10: Rakim, Redman, Ice Cube, Kanye, KRS-One, Big Pun.

Anyone else, I don't want to hear about. But I really don't get Pun, L, and Fab over the other guys I listed. Kanye isn't close to a lyricist but he is a rapper. Dre isn't a rapper but kanye is and deserves to be mentioned like one.
SMH at the bolded.

1. Nas
2. Rakim
3. Biggie
4. Big Daddy Kane
5. KRS One

Honorable Mentions: Kool G Rap, Chuck D, Jeru the Damaja, OC,

This guy is/was so ****** underrated and underappreciated that it's ridiculous. Rep

I'll add jada to my top 10 as well

"Reggie, jayz, tupac and biggie, andre from outkast, jada, kurupt, nas and then me"
[video=youtube_share;C9oLnqFphWY]https://youtu.be/C9oLnqFphWY[/video]

Anyone who doesn't love Till I Collapse doesn't like Hip-Hop. Don't care what anybody says.

But that was in 2004. on MMLP2 he hit us with "**** top 5 b*tch, im top 4, and that includes biggie and pac *****, and I got an evil twin so who do you think that 3rd and that 4th spots for"

[video=youtube_share;nBxsDi23omw]https://youtu.be/nBxsDi23omw[/video]

so em (semi kidding) top 4 = biggie, pac, eminem, slim shady.

Advertisement
1. PAC

Rest of list in no order
Big pun
Big l
Biggie
Eminem
Fabolous
Andre 3000
Nas

Other artist who can get on that list

Action Bronson
J cole
Kendrick
Talib

Just off the top of my head.

are you kidding me with that "who can get on that list" and even mentioning action bronson.
Also fab aint on no top 10 list. Kendrick is on the path, but Cole has a long way to go. Cole is a worse version of Nas and without a classic album(s).

Jay to me turned commercial way to fast, love a lot of his songs but overall I don't think he would be where he is if it wasn't for key people dying in his life. Wtf is wrong with action? Have you even listened to him dude is legit as ****. As far as fab his albums no definitely not top 10 material, his mixtape son the other hand single handlely put him in the conversation.

Every single action bronson song is the exact same. He's not very good. To me it just seems like you are biased towards New York music.

Anyone else, I don't want to hear about. But I really don't get Pun, L, and Fab over the other guys I listed. Kanye isn't close to a lyricist but he is a rapper. Dre isn't a rapper but kanye is and deserves to be mentioned like one.
SMH at the bolded.

1. Nas
2. Rakim
3. Biggie
4. Big Daddy Kane
5. KRS One

Why smh at Andre 3k? Dudes a got **** lyrical mastermind. Have you listened to any of his **** besides Hey ya and Ms Jackson?

SMH at the bolded.

1. Nas
2. Rakim
3. Biggie
4. Big Daddy Kane
5. KRS One

Why smh at Andre 3k? Dudes a got **** lyrical mastermind. Have you listened to any of his **** besides Hey ya and Ms Jackson?

because dudes trippin. Anyone who says Em, Jay, and 3stacks aren't top10 is ******* crazy.

but this dude is clearly an older guy. actually Surprised he didn't also list G-Rap.

EDIT, just saw he actually did as an honorable mention lol. Wheres grandmaster caz???? haha

Last edited:
I'll add jada to my top 10 as well

"Reggie, jayz, tupac and biggie, andre from outkast, jada, kurupt, nas and then me"
[video=youtube_share;C9oLnqFphWY]https://youtu.be/C9oLnqFphWY[/video]

Anyone who doesn't love Till I Collapse doesn't like Hip-Hop. Don't care what anybody says.

But that was in 2004. on MMLP2 he hit us with "**** top 5 b*tch, im top 4, and that includes biggie and pac *****, and I got an evil twin so who do you think that 3rd and that 4th spots for"

[video=youtube_share;nBxsDi23omw]https://youtu.be/nBxsDi23omw[/video]

so em (semi kidding) top 4 = biggie, pac, eminem, slim shady.

Em is the GOAT.

Advertisement
I know several white people. The color of ones skin has little or nothing to do with their taste in music. There are a lot of factors that play a real role in this. Skin isn't high on the list imho. You might want to spend less time being a racist. Go Canes :)

I like Em. But if you think his skin tone has nothing to do with his album sales, then i would say you're naive.
I didn't say sales. Ty you're a racist and it is not a valid argument. It's pathetic and I'm done with this. I'm excited about my Miami Hurricanes. It's going to be a great night.

You're probably one of those people who don't see color
You're probably one of those people why see nothing but color

Guess it was just black people buying all those 2pac and Outkast albums

Dudes in here praising Kanye as goat, Drake is top 10 and yet **** on Em..... Plum dumb

I like Em. But if you think his skin tone has nothing to do with his album sales, then i would say you're naive.
I didn't say sales. Ty you're a racist and it is not a valid argument. It's pathetic and I'm done with this. I'm excited about my Miami Hurricanes. It's going to be a great night.

You're probably one of those people who don't see color
You're probably one of those people why see nothing but color

Guess it was just black people buying all those 2pac and Outkast albums

And broke....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back