Brian Hartline

For sure and he's lucky his friend is okay. It won't be the only time he drinks and drives one I'm sure. Anyone I've ever know to have an ATV or UTV with some property, we've ridden them after drinking.

Add golf carts to that list. If they ever did sobriety checks at the 18th hole, they'd rack of a **** load of money from fines. ****, give a guy a boat day with some waverunners, etc, same thing.

None of which is right, but they unfortunately go hand in hand a lot. Just don't mess with dirt bikes while loaded.
agreed.

nothing will happen from this and idk what people expect.

Advertisement
UTV, not ATV. Basically the size of a golf cart, but crossbred with an ATV. Generally pretty stable, but some of them are modified and can fly.
My Honda Talon can hit 72mph stock, I know Yamaha YXZs are faster than that stock. Hartline was unquestionably booze cruisin as in drinking road sodas when this happened. Which honestly he wasn’t on the road putting innocents at risk. His buddy knew the risks of getting in the UTV & he was probably boozing as well.

Advertisement
They know they need him. If not no more wrs for them

I agree on severity (or the lack thereof). But they can't completely sweep this under the rug, it's too salacious and obvious. This is the year 2023 and a violation like this is a tough needle-to-thread. They have to do something to make it seem like they are taking it seriously, but not such strong action that it ****es off Hartline.

Last edited:
I agree on severity (or the lack thereof). But they can't completely sweep this under the rug, it's too salacious and obvious. This is the year 2023 needle-to-thread, they have to do something to make it seem like they are taking it seriously, but not such strong action that it ****es off Hartline.
I would put money that Hartline is actually part of the “punishment” process behind closed doors

Advertisement
I agree on severity (or the lack thereof). But they can't completely sweep this under the rug, it's too salacious and obvious. This is the year 2023 and a violation like this is a tough needle-to-thread. They have to do something to make it seem like they are taking it seriously, but not such strong action that it ****es off Hartline.
They will say he entered gender classes and AA meetings. All will be fine

Advertisement
He's gotten 15 receivers who were Top 100 players in their class while he's been there. ******* ridiculous.
Playing time means sh it's about relationships and bags. Everyone says playing time is a big thing for kids which is cap if they keep going to a stacked receiving core. If he gets drunk fired I would hire him immediately for the same position with Beard f it. Lol

Advertisement
He's gotten 15 receivers who were Top 100 players in their class while he's been there. ******* ridiculous.

The day he leaves, they'll get **** near the same. Coaches at schools like OSU change, but the results generally don't differ much.

Bring Hartline here, kids will still go there until we show we have an offense worth playing in. Thank Day for that, he's the more important piece.

Advertisement
Back