Brian Hartline

Advertisement
Just checking to tell a lot of y’all I told you so. New OC at OSO. But nah he wouldn’t have been a good candidate here. All this does is solidify his WR recruitment as wll

You also think he got handed the reigns entirely as well? Ryan Day is the OC there and will be for the foreseeable future. Hartline had some HC gigs and needed a new title to justify a bump in salary to keep him. His role is largely going to be the same if I had to guess. As oppose to here where we need someone with a playbook.

Advertisement
You also think he got handed the reigns entirely as well? Ryan Day is the OC there and will be for the foreseeable future. Hartline had some HC gigs and needed a new title to justify a bump in salary to keep him. His role is largely going to be the same if I had to guess. As oppose to here where we need someone with a playbook.
getting real tired of going after OCs where the HC is already known as an offensive mind. It typically means the HC is still the playcaller and the OC is just a title. Coley was an abomination when clearly Jimbo was running the offense and Gattis could be the same case from Harbaugh.

because we all knew the guy who is an OSU lifer will never leave OSU
Or he was getting offers for OC positions and OSU values him like they clearly do as a key cog and promotion him..but nah he wasn’t good enough here lol..it would’ve been massive if Mario brought him to SF

Advertisement
after the playoff loss Day said he was giving up playcalling duty- supposedly

He called a great game against the, eventual, national champs.

OSU can have an OC that has never called plays, as their HC can take over at any time. I wouldn't want that same OC here, regardless of his recruiting prowess.

Advertisement
They still have Ryan Day there...

I wouldn't feel confident with him here with Mario over him.

Advertisement
Call-out thread that doesn't call out anyone in particular?

Monster girl GIF - Conseguir el mejor gif en GIFER

You're better than this, OP.

In Bizzaro World, we would've actually lured Hartline here. Day is then forced to really give up playcalling to fill his vacant OC spot. OSU goes big.....and lures the Buffalo Bills OC to Columbus.

I then proceed to die choking on my own vomit after drinking a Clorox Everclear martini but CIS is a sight to behold.

In Bizzaro World, we would've actually lured Hartline here. Day is then forced to really give up playcalling to fill his vacant OC spot. OSU goes big.....and lures the Buffalo Bills OC to Columbus.

I then proceed to die choking on my own vomit after drinking a Clorox Everclear martini but CIS is a sight to behold.
I'm sure your supermodel multibillionaire wife would revive you.

Advertisement
Back