Brian Hartline

In Bizzaro World, we would've actually lured Hartline here. Day is then forced to really give up playcalling to fill his vacant OC spot. OSU goes big.....and lures the Buffalo Bills OC to Columbus.

I then proceed to die choking on my own vomit after drinking a Clorox Everclear martini but CIS is a sight to behold.
Was a particularly nice touch.

Advertisement
I'm sure your supermodel multibillionaire wife would revive you.
She divorced me earlier this year after I fake retired only to immediately go back to the my career and the boys at Brandsmart USA.

Oldest washer/dryer salesman in the game but still putting up big numbers. It's my no-guava diet.

She divorced me earlier this year after I fake retired only to immediately go back to the my career and the boys at Brandsmart USA.

Oldest washer/dryer salesman in the game but still putting up big numbers. It's my no-guava diet.
Baby, this model has a spin cycle that will make you want a soundproof laundry room.

You can bet your *** Ryan Day will continue to run that offense.

Advertisement

I'm not sure, last time I bought a washer dryer at brandsmart the guy was about 95 years old.

Baby, this model has a spin cycle that will make you want a soundproof laundry room.

1000000333.gif

Advertisement
Just checking to tell a lot of y’all I told you so. New OC at OSO. But nah he wouldn’t have been a good candidate here. All this does is solidify his WR recruitment as wll

He is All Ohio state is runs through his blood , he wasn’t leaving that situation to come here.

Advertisement
He is All Ohio state is runs through his blood , he wasn’t leaving that situation to come here.
**** that wasn’t the discussion. When I brought this up a lil while back, mofos said he wasn’t qualified enough lol..now it’s he was never gunna leave?? Cmon bro had offers on the table and OSU gave him a reason to stay. Hartline been the pass game coordinator, he was ready to make that jump..OSU realized what they had

Advertisement
I mean raise your hand if you think an OSU alum like him whose a great recruiter was just gonna leave OSU

or OSU was gonna let him leave without a raise and title bump
That wasn’t the contention..ppl said he wouldn’t be good enough to call plays..he’s been at OSU as the WRs coach and pass game coordinator for a few years..he’s been ready, and OSU kept him home..they promoted him cause he had real offers

That wasn’t the contention..ppl said he wouldn’t be good enough to call plays..he’s been at OSU as the WRs coach and pass game coordinator for a few years..he’s been ready, and OSU kept him home..they promoted him cause he had real offers

Don’t disagree with this but it was gonna take a lot for him to leave OSU… even if Miami offered him the OC job I could see OSU matching

Advertisement
Back