Brian Balom Safety, Miramar

Advertisement
Advertisement
That guy is nothing more than a hype man. Just give him some pom poms at the games.

Guy is there to recruit, and does a subpar job. Not an X and Os guy and it’s a known fact DBs all go to Rumph for position playing questions

Reasons why we're not Coastal champs every year:
1. Balance -- this year it's OL, last year it was QB. Every year a different position just can't get it done.
2. Coaching
3. Depth -- remember when our secondary was gassed playing Toledo? How many games under Shannon and Golden would we be up at half only to lose it late in the 4th (see #2 reason there, as well).

Elite talent doesn't even make the top 3 for being the Coastal champions. Now, we'll never beat Clemson or another Top 3-5 team without elite talent. But can we please fix issues 1-3 first? We don't need $EC money to do that.

4. Sorry *** fans

Play against him on Friday will get to see him up close.

Regardless its a Miramar kid...My neighborhood kids produce and are tough. Love the pick up....Kid is a hitter and has good measurables coming in to work with. He will be 6'1 190 and running low 4.5's very early. I saw him in August he looked to be close to 6'1

If you endorse then I will co-sign every time man. Give us the report.

Advertisement
Back