Brevin Jordan.

Advertisement
Knee injury recovery can range anywhere from just a few months to 18 months or more. It really depends on a bunch of things. Also two people can have the same exact injury, and have vastly different recovery times.

So the short answer is, there is no answer. You just have to see how the recovery progresses with that individual, who is unique.

Well this sucks especially if it’s something more serious than a sprain. Let’s pray that’s all it is, and that some old fashion R&R will be all that he needs. But I don’t like the tone of his message, hopefully he’s just concerned and it was sent prior to an MRI that could reveal no true damage...

Advertisement
If Mallory gets in first reps he aint giving that spot back IMO. I know that people will say otherwise and I get it but I will go against the grain on this one. Always felt JM has thebhigher upside and BJ is a beast as well

Both are good ......BUT Brevin OWNS the TE position

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Brevin can rest until Aug for all I care. We know he is the goods. Hope it isn't more serious than August. If it is, Mallory, Irvin, Hodges better step up.
Agree, but obviously we all hope he can get back out on the practice field as he has to learn a new system just like everyone else. Fingers crossed!

Advertisement
Back