Brevin Jordan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How long is ACL recovery, 6 months?
Yeah....I mean if that's what it is he could possibly be back in the middle of the season. First thing they have to do is get that swelling down before they do the surgery if...he tore his ACL. But if that's what he did the quicker it gets done the better as far as the up coming season is concerned.

I seen him yesterday evening, but he was in his car...If he had gotten/been out of his car, then I would’ve asked him what’s up...I’m praying & hoping that he’ll be GOOD to go come 8/24(because we’re gonna need this STUD!)...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeff Thomas? Shaq? Pinckney?
All those guys would be a huge loss obviously but I think we have good WR talent behind Jeff, the LBs would probably be tough to replace though. We have no one proven behind Bandy and Brevin. Oh well, glad he's alright!

Advertisement
You don't want him sitting til 8/24 as he needs to learn Enos new offense. Glad it is not a major injury. Get better, Brevin!

Sit him the rest of spring and maybe till 8/24 lol. Brevin is probably on a short list of guys we can't afford to lose this season along with Bandy, Garvin, and Scaife.

Advertisement
Back