Brevin Jordan.

Advertisement
According to Chris Stock on 247 Brevin Jordan hurt his knee today. The severity is still unknown. Someone shoot me.

Image result for no gif

Advertisement
Well....this could literally mean not a single thing. BUT....

1 hour ago Patchan posted a video on his IG of Brevin sleeping....which basically everyone on the team does. Brevin is a notorious napper, he's always sleeping basically everywhere. And Brevin reposted it on his account less than an hour ago. Would seem to be a pretty light mood for a kid who just seriously injured his knee. Let's hope this is fake news.

Advertisement

1 hour ago Patchan posted a video on his IG of Brevin sleeping....which basically everyone on the team does. Brevin is a notorious napper, he's always sleeping basically everywhere. And Brevin reposted it on his account less than an hour ago. Would seem to be a pretty light mood for a kid who just seriously injured his knee. Let's hope this is fake news.
now this is the kind of information i come to this board for. keep it coming even if it means stalking kids' social media. the ends justify the means.

Advertisement
Guys Chris Stock is a ******* bum. I wouldn’t believe anything he posts. He may have tweaked his knee but if you are starting to pay attention to stuff Stock and Lake post then good luck to you.

Advertisement

At least they aren't posting Perry's "personal" video productions.

#stepinrightdirection

Advertisement
Back