Brevin Jordan senior season

Advertisement
No way this beast is not the starter the second he gets a grasp of the offense. Hopefully, that's before game 1.

Kids a beast and ready to play right away, Mallory may need some off season strength and conditioning but its crazy to think that Mallory may have the higher ceiling IMO........Jordan is a savage in his own right, these guys may both be first round type TE's. Congrats to Jordan on a great HS career and welcome to this U bruh

Advertisement
Jordan Reed 2.0 and the best receiving te recruit we've had in a looooong time. Lawd him and Mallory will be elite

Mallory and Jordan are so different, but so elite at what they do. Just unreal to be getting them both. Complete matchup nightmares for years to come.

Delanie Walker clone. We’ll see if his blocking can get up to that level but Delanie is a top 3 TE in all of football. If Brevin can hit that level, we got a steal.

I don’t want to talk about arguably the best TE in the country, from as far OOS as you get, that’s been committed to us forever without wavering one bit.

Nope. I want to obsess over kids that can’t figure out how to fit their diapers in their dorm room duffel bag and crave endless dramatic attention.

I friggin love this kid. He’s much further along physically that Irving Jr already.

Delanie Walker clone. We’ll see if his blocking can get up to that level but Delanie is a top 3 TE in all of football. If Brevin can hit that level, we got a steal.
I like that comparison right there.

Advertisement
It's so crazy that you can lose Herndon and Njoku in consecutive years and then two 18 year old kids come in and look like they'll be even better as a duo. This is a special duo

I watched the Bishop Gorman -vs- Miami Central game on ESPN earlier this year. In a game filled with high level athletes, Brevin Jordan was clearly the best athlete on the field. [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] was the first to say that Brevin Jordan will be a day one starter. I have no reason to doubt that.

If Im not mistaken, I believe Will Mallory missed a part of his senior season with an injury. Could be wrong though.

So polished it’s crazy. Insane hands, excellent blocker and appears to already understand how to attack leverage in coverage to create separation. That’s not even mentioning his speed and ability as an open-field runner. Day 1 starter

Advertisement
Now watch that Ohio State TE's tape. LOL at Jordan not being #1 . If his size is the problem they just need to create an H-back position on 247

Advertisement
That is the best TE tape I can remember. And I was on Njoku from the first HL I saw of him. Agree with SCI that the only knock, and I'm laughing as I use that word, the only possible minus he has is 2" of height. It's absurd because positives are incomparable.

Kid is basically Deejay Dallas at Tight End, legitimately "a running back at heart."

Yes I was a Njoku guy too but he was a raw WR prospect with freakish physical ability. Not a fair comparison.

Compare Jordan to 5* TE prospects from previous years like Kent Taylor, Nauta on UGA or Nick O'Leary and it's not close. He looks like the next Vernon Davis.

Him and Jarren Williams are such great fits for Richt's offense, and Lingard/Davis are an obvious 1-2 punch anywhere. I'm a big Mallory fan as well. Very much looking forward to that young 2019 offense.

does he have the size to stay elite at the college level?

He’s 6’3 245 and looks like a receiver and moves like one as well. He was only an inch shorter than njoku when they stood together on his visit and he’s a legit 6’4

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back